A new adventure - I can read your smile (Choi Minho Fanfic)

(A/N) Hello!

As promised, I'll (shamelessly) use this story to advertise my new book, called 'I can read your smile'!

It's another Choi Minho fanfic (do we see a pattern forming here? perhaps...)

This will be the official poster for the story, where we can see our future protagonist (or what I've imagined her to look like, anyway)

Her name is Crystal, she's a student (this will be an University AU) and, like all my female leads, she has a pretty tragic past and works her ass off to overcome everything and get out of poverty basically (Don't come for me, idk why I keep using this trope, but it's canon at this point hahah).

One unfortunate day, Crystal's landlord decides to sell the apartment she's been renting, so she's forced to find a new apartment in a span of two weeks; that's how she ends up living with Minho, and the rest is history.

The story will have 20 chapters, is, as always, 18+ with some mature scenes, but is overall a slowburn. We'll just follow along Crystal's day-to-day life and see how she interacts with others and who she is.

Some trigger warnings apply, but you will learn more about these when I start posting the story (soon!)

I hope you'll enjoy it and I'm really looking forward to your thoughts.

Thank you, and love you lots.

Storm