First Blood(SA WARNING)

WARNING. This chapter contains depictions of SA. Readers discretion advised.
___________________________________

You were walking through the streets, taking a break from work. Your mind wasn't all there due to exhaustion, and so you didn't really feel the feeling of someone sneaking up behind you. A strong hand gripped your wrist and another on your hip and a large body pressed up against you from behind. You froze. They dragged you into into an alley, purring in your ear.

"Don't you know it's not safe for you to be alone out here at night..?~"

You squirmed a bit. He pinned you to the wall, slowly kissing your neck, chuckling.

"Oh you ain't gettin away that easy...~"

He grinds his lower body against you, and you try to squirm again. He let out a growl in your ear that made you freeze.

"If you keep fighting I'll make it hurt more now stop you little bitch."

Fear filled your body, and you couldn't do anything as he touched you in much less than desirable manners. Your body was paralyzed by fear. You couldn't do anything but cry. When he was finished with you, he left you laying in the dark alley, naked and terrified. He'd torn your clothes, so you curled up, sobbing. This wouldn't be the first time this would happen, either. A female passerby handed you her coat and helped you up.

"Oh, my Satan! What happened to you?! You're all banged up!"

Your body was trembling uncontrollably, and you threw up, sobbing. You felt sick. You had just been violated in the worst way, and there was nothing you could do about it. He had threatened if you told anyone he knew where you lived and he would kill you and anyone you told. You couldn't say a word. . .and that's what are at you the most. You couldn't get help.

___________________________________
Three months later...
___________________________________

You ended up losing your job because you didn't have the motivation to leave bed anymore. Since the incident that night, it had happened two more times. Your depression had gotten so bad you didn't leave the bed for two weeks. You were starving yourself, and you'd begin losing a lot of weight. You were now out of a job, and soon to be without your apartment because without a job you were no longer making money to pay your bills and rent. However, you did make a friend. Her name was Loona, and she was a Hellhound. You stayed close to her at all times when you were out and about with her, and she protected you. But....he would always catch you when Loona wasn't with you. And he was always very rough with you. Occasionally, Loona would find you curled up, where he had violated you and left you dumped there. And Loona was furious. But she was never fast enough to catch him...you whimpered as Loona scooped your naked body up and wrapped you in her coat.

".......w.....why......? W...what did I do wrong.........?"

Loona's ears flattened.

"Hey, no. You did not do anything wrong. This is NOT your fault."

She brought you back home, and the group looked up when Loona walked in. She sighed, shaking her head.

"....it happened again....."

Millie screeched angrily, throwing the remote at the wall. Moxxie tried to calm Mille. And Blitz.....Blitz was deadly silent. His tail lashed as his mind swirled angrily.......