Terror (mild SH warning)

You slept soundly until about two am and then a night terror started. It was about the fucker that used you like a toy and then dumped you right where he used you. You curled up, your heart beating faster. Blitz was quickly able to tell something was off, and he was alert. Your breathing became heavy and uneven and you started crying. Blitz was about to try to wake you up but your body went into fight or flight mode at the wrong second and your elbow connected hard with his face and you immediately jerked awake, to see Blitz holding his face.

"S-shit I-I'm s-so sorry.....! P-please d-don't hurt me.....!"

You were so used to being hit by your abuser whenever you did something he didn't like so it made you scared to make a mistake no matter how big or small. Blitz immediately started trying to comfort you, and your claws dug into and raked down your upper arms, bloody quickly being drawn. Blitz's eyes widened at the sight of you harming yourself and he grabbed your wrists gently.

"Hey, hey, no..! Don't do that...!!"

His body quivered with alarm. You started sobbing, breaking down. Your body was shaking badly. You could feel your abusers hands all over your body and you felt sick to your stomach. Your fists clenched, fighting against his grip, you weren't yourself. You were having a horrible panic attack, and in turn leaving you stuck in fight mode.

"G-get off of me.....!"

Blitz hugged you tightly, hoping the pressure hug would calm you. You seemed to snap out of it pretty quickly.

"Wha....s-sir......? Wha....."

Your eyes widened with fear.

"O-oh my Satan....! D-did I hurt you...?!"

Blitz quickly shook his head and kept hugging you.

"No, but you've got one hell of an elbow."

He was just trying to lighten the mood a little. You muttered, burying your face in his neck.

".....this is going to be a long night......"