The protector becomes the protected (attempted SA by a client)

As Val's head guard, you'd see a lot of things. People breaking into the studio to get to Val. Clients trying to sneak into the back where they aren't supposed to be. Whatever else. It had been a few nights since you and Blitz had that minor argument. You walked into work and Val greeted you with a kiss on the cheek as usual, and you returned the gesture. He smiled.

"Good evening my dear. I have a important client tonight so I need you really on top of your game tonight."

You nodded sharply. You took your job protecting Val very seriously.

"Yes sir."

Val smiled, patting your back.

"Good girl."

You smiled. Val calling you that meant you were doing a good job. He was very pleased with your work, and always felt safe under your sharp watch. You messaged Blitz, making sure to let him know you would be out quite late again tonight.

'I won't be home until quite late tonight. You and the others needn't wait up. Val's assistant will be escorting me. I won't be alone. I'll be alright.'

Loona responded, with a smile emoji after her text.

'Alright, Y/N be safe. Dinner will be in the fridge for you. Millie is making chili. :)'

Val peeked over your shoulder, resting his chin on your shoulder lightly.

"Who are you texting, my dear?"

You showed Val that you were texting Blitz and the others in the group chat. You had nothing to hide from Val, so why lie. He smiled. He seemed pleased by how open and honest you were.

"Very well. My client will be here soon. I cannot wait for you to meet him. You are going to love him."

Oh? You were curious now. You tilted your head, your tail flicking curiously, and Val chuckled.

"Curiosity killed the cat, you know ~"

You laughed a bit. You shrugged, humming.

"Can't wait to meet him, sir."

Val smiled once again. Later that evening, you were standing near Val's side, your sharp eyes scanning the room thoroughly. Val loved watching you work. You were so intensely focused, nothing could break your concentration. A tall figure walked in and your head snapped towards them and they immediately started walking towards Val. You stepped between them and Val, narrowing your eyes a bit, and Val placed a hand on your shoulder lightly.

"Stand down, my dear. This is my client. Vox."

The tall figure known as Vox smiled and held out a large hand to you.

"A pleasure, my dear. Val has talked quite good things about you."

You took his hand and he placed a kiss on the back of your hand politely. What a gentleman. You relaxed a bit, but still stayed focused on the task at hand: keeping Val safe.

"Y/N. Pleasure meeting you as well, Mr. Vox."

Vox looked quite pleased by your manners. He looked at Val and grinned.

"How polite she is, Val. Truly something you don't see every day here."

Val beamed proudly, placing an arm around your shoulders lightly.

"She is my best employee. She is the best at her job as well."

Your heart soared with all the praise you have received. You stood straight and smiled proudly. You followed Val and Vox to the back, and you stood outside the room, guarding the door. A bit later Val opened the door and whispered to you.

"Come in and have a seat. I'm going to get in the shower. Keep Vox company for me, hm?"

You nodded, slipping past Val into the room and Val shut the door. He looked at you and Vox before disappearing into the bathroom. You and Vox started chatting a bit, mainly just small talk. Vox then said something off topic.

"You're a very beautiful woman. What's got you working in a place like this."

His comment caught you a bit off guard. You smiled at the compliment, but then tilted your head.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, are you really in it for the guard position or are you in it for the fun?"

His question came off as a bit inappropriate, and you stared at him. What exactly was he asking you or saying?

"Are you asking if I'm secretly in it for the sex work?"

You asked, a bit appalled and he simply smiled, indicating yes.

"Absolutely not. With all due respect, your question is quite inappropriate, Vox."

He didn't seem to like that response too much. His smile disappeared as quickly as it had appeared, and his eyes sharpened a bit. You didn't like his expression. It made you nervous.

"Little girl, you just made a mistake. One that will cost you."

He growled, grabbing your wrists, pinning you to Val's couch and he tightly covered your mouth with his hand. Your eyes widened in fear and your body froze. Your heart began pounding quickly, and fearful tears welled in your eyes. Vox smirked, staring down at you, his eyes trailing down your body hungrily. You tried screaming through his hand but he raised his hand and struck you in the face, leaving a dark handprint across your face. You started silently sobbing.

"SHUT UP. You keep quiet and I might make this hurt less."

He smirked, beginning to remove your clothes. You squirmed, trying to break out of his grip and he gripped your neck, squeezing and panic filled your body and he squeezed harder every time you moved or made a sound. His other hand trailed down to between your thighs, and you let out a choked sob. As soon as you did, Val was walking out of the bathroom. He heard the choked noise and his head whipped towards the source of the sound and saw Vox attempting to violate you. He roared in anger and tackled Vox off of you. As soon as Vox's hand was off your throat, you starting coughing and gasping, curling up and sobbing. Meanwhile, Val was violently attacking Vox.

"HOW DARE YOU!! HOW DARE YOU TAKE ADVANTAGE OF HER!?! ILL FUCKING KILL YOU!!"

Val slammed Vox so hard against the wall, Vox's screen shattered. You lay sobbing and half naked on Val's couch, curled up. Val actually ended up killing Vox, and then he ran over to you, panicking.

"Y/N! Oh I am so sorry this is a-all my fault...! I never should've left you alone with him...!"

He scooped you up, cradling you close to his chest and your body was trembling so badly you felt sick. You buried your face in his fluffy coat and broke down sobbing. He hugged you close, his breathing heavy and shaky. He kept whispering "I'm so sorry" over and over again...