Disappearance(SA warning)

A few days later.....you just...vanished. Millie began panicking. And so did the others. They looked for hours but couldn't find you. Meanwhile, you were tied up in a dark room, a gag over your mouth and cuffed to a chair. You started sobbing, you couldn't see and your whole body was aching. You were completely naked as well, your clothes not on your body. You began thrashing, making a lot of noise while trying to get loose and and a door flung open and he came in and yelled.

"Shut up! Or I'll give you something to fucking cry about. As a matter of fact....."

He went to you, taking the gag off of your mouth and forcing you to kiss him, forcing his tongue into your mouth. He gripped his hand in your hair and you let out a cry of pain. You struggled against him, and he smacked you in the face so hard his claws raked deep into your cheek. You let out a screech of pain and started sobbing. You were even more scared now. He gave a cruel smirk and violated you once again......and when he was done, he bit your neck, his teeth sinking into your skin, to show that you were his little plaything. He then let you loose from the chair. He shoved you onto the floor and kicked you hard enough you swore you felt a rib crack. Pain surged through your body and your vision went black.
___________________________________
Some unspecified amount of time later....
___________________________________

You woke up, naked, sore and in immense pain. You were laying on a concrete floor, and your phone was laying across the room on the floor, shattered. You looked at the door and saw the knob turning. A woman's voice was arguing with him. The door started opening and you tried calling out for help, desperately, but to no avail. Your voice failed you and the door slammed back shut. You started silently sobbing. You didn't want to be here anymore. You HAD to find a way out. You looked at the dirty window, and it was broken. You were small enough to crawl out of it, so you slowly got up, holding your ribs, and you picked up your shattered phone, hoping to Satan it would turn on. And by some miracle...it did. You had a bit of difficulty getting out the window, getting really dirty and cut up in the process....but you were free. You had found an old blanket in the room that you wrapped around naked body for the time. You took off running, despite the pain. You could not afford for him to catch you right now. He would already be furious that you escaped. You collapsed in a shopping area.  You were about to call Blitz, when you blacked out. A passerby called Blitz on your phone. He saw his phone ringing and he scrambled to pick it up.

"Y/N?! Where are you ?! I've been worried sick!!"

The passerby explained that they found you collapsed in the shopping center with nothing covering your beaten naked body but an old tattered blanket. Blitz's eyes darkened. He thanked the passerby and rounded up Millie, Moxxie and Loona. They soon arrived at the shopping center, the tires of the I.M.P van screeching. A couple people were standing around you as you laid unconscious, and they were protecting you. Blitz ran as fast as he could, moving the people away from you forcefully.

"Move! MOVE! The fuck out of my way!!"

When he saw the state you were in, tears of anger started streaming down his cheeks. He handed you to Loona, telling her and Millie and Moxxie to take you to the hospital. He went around asking if anyone had seen anything at all, and everyone told him no. When you woke up, you were in the hospital, hooked up to a oxygen machine. Your breathing was wheezy  and everything hurt...Blitz wasnt with the others but Moxxie reassured he would be here soon. You couldn't move. It hurt intensely to breathe. Moxxie spoke softly.

"You have a broken rib and a lot of other injuries..."

When Blitz walked in, his eyes quivered and he ran over to you. He grabbed your hand in his and tears started forming in his eyes. His hand was trembling softly, and you barely managed to give his hand a very small squeeze.

".........I-I'm s...sorry sir.....I.......j......just needed a......a walk........a-and next thing I knew he had g.....grabbed me before I could do anything......h......he drugged me with something that knocked me out........"

You were starting to cry while speaking, and your heart monitor started beeping quickly. Blitz shook his head quickly and interrupted you.

"Hey, hey, no......don't you dare apologize........this was not your fault. Do not blame yourself......"

The hospital stay was long and exhausting. But when you finally got to be able to be discharged, you couldn't wait to leave. They brought you one and made new safety rule. You weren't to leave the headquarters alone anymore. Ever. Someone was to always accompany you at all times. You were fine with that...you wouldn't be leaving again any time soon anyway. .