Admission (SH wound warning)

It's been four nights since the night terror. You've been extremely apologetic to Blitz, who insisted that it was okay.

"Y/N these things happen, okay? You don't have to keep apologizing."

You looked down quietly, tearing up.

".....c......can I b....be honest about something.....?"

His eyes softened. He nodded softly, leading you into his office for what he assumed to be a private conversation. You sat down, fiddling with your hoodie sleeves. Now, I know what you're thinking. this was Hell you lived in. Why would you need a hoodie in Hell? You swallowed nervously. Blitz waited patiently. He wouldn't push you to do anything or say until you were ready. You hesitantly took off your hoodie to reveal countless cuts on your arms..Blitz's eyes widened and quivered. The cuts had all stopped bleeding, but they were still fresh..he grabbed your hands very gently and looked at the cuts.

".....Y-Y/N.........y.....you.....w....when did you.....?"

He stammered softly, and you looked down at the floor.

".....l....last night......."

He sighed shakily, gently letting go of your hands. You put your hoodie back on and he leaned across his desk and lifted your chin softly. You looked up at him with a faint blush on your cheeks.

"..sir...?

"..........please.........d..don't hide these things anymore. You can tell me anything...you can tell them anything....you don't have to suffer in silence..."

You trembled softly, leaning your face into his hand and tears forming in your eyes. Why did he care so much..? You closed your eyes and let out a soft sigh. Blitz smiled softly, his eyes soft as he gazed at you. He was internally trying to figure out his own feelings. He hadn't cared for someone in this way for a long time. He got up from his chair behind his desk and walked around to where you were sitting. He very gently picked you up and sat back down with you, and you curled up in his lap. Your head rested on his chest, listening to his heart beat, and it was innately comforting. You felt safe in his arms, and you looked up at him, and he looked down at you and your cheeks flushed again. He chuckled softly, his eyes softening again.