Chapter 19

Lyanna and Tyrion go to Flea Bottom and run into a problem. I hope you guys like it. 🥰

1 week later.

"This is the building you bought?" Tyrion looked at the building in front of him with a frown. She could tell he did not like it. "I can see now why it did not cost much."

"I do not need it to be pretty, I just needed one that is not falling apart." Tyrion still did not look sure. "The building is in excellent condition, it only needs a few minor repairs."

"A few minor repairs?" They climbed up the front steps as Tyrion looked around. "It needs a few coats of paint and that is just to start."

"This is the only building large enough for what I need." Tyrion had not been happy when Tywin had approved her first project. He did not want to spend so much coin since they had paid the debt owed to the iron bank. "One side will be a healing house and the other side will be a meal center where several people will be fed every day."

"I have a few questions." Lyanna turned to Tyrion waiting for him to ask. "How are you planning to feed so many people every day?"

"Well, your father has approved a budget to buy the things needed. But we are also going to use the leftovers from the palace." She had made a very detailed plan, not wanting Tywin to find any reason to say no. "A lot of food is thrown out every day. Now that food will be put to good use."

Lyanna wanted to help as many people as possible. Two of the main problems in the city were hunger and lack of hygiene, but she would start with this. For now starvation was a large issue, and so was the lack of health care. Most of the small folk died before they were able to get in front of a maester. Even if they did they were not able to afford them. The healing house would be open twice every week, and there would always be a maester present in case of emergencies. While the meal center would open twice a day, once in the morning for the morning meal and once at the end of the day for supper. There would be guards assigned during the times the meal center was open to stop people from stealing.

Lyanna had already hired people to paint the building and to make some of the repairs needed. She would have to hire people to help the maesters and others to help serve the food. She wanted to be present the first day it opened and Jaime had already promised to accompany her. Everything was working out well, she had just needed Tyrion to check the building since he kept insisting.

"How are you and Jaime doing?" Lyanna looked back at Tyrion, who was smirking at her. "He has barely left your side in the past few days."

"Nothing is happening." She felt herself blush and by the way Tyrion was looking at her he noticed it. "We are husband and wife, it is not strange for us to spend time together."

What Tyrion said was true, Jaime and she had spent almost every moment together. Since admitting he was in love with her Jaime had barely left her side. He seemed incapable of keeping his hands from her. No place was sacred for him, and she meant that literally, a few days before he had made love to her in the great Sept of Baelor. He did not seem to care they could be caught and she had discovered she was unable to tell him no. She wanted him as much as he wanted her. Tywin seemed ecstatic with the change in their relationship, the man had smiled more in the past few days than in all the years she had known him. Of course, he did not smile in front of others, but sometimes she would catch him smiling while looking at her and Jaime.

"Well, I believe we have seen enough." Tyrion still did not look too impressed, but he did not look as skeptical as before. "I will check it once more when the repairs are completed."

"Perfect." Lyanna gave him a thankful smile. "I also wanted to go by the merchant street."

"Why?" She could tell Tyrion was not happy with her small surprise. "Some else can buy whatever you need from there."