003

Summary:
Your recently new adapted friend, Pavitr, and currently, he teaches you that it is just ' Chai ' and not 'Chai tea'.

Warnings:
Poorly written, not proofread

― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ₍★₎ ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ―

You and Pavitr were friends, newly adapted friendship actually. You had only recently moved into Mumbattan and it's honestly been amazing for you since you likes the sceneries and the veiws from different places. Pavitr was actually one of the only few people who helped you be able to learn and adapt to your new sorroundings after having to live in your old country and hometown.

Currently, you had gotten to quite the predicament. You and Pavitr were currently walking over to a newly opened café close to both of your houses since you you guys just so happened to be neighbours aswell. And as you guys walked, you talked aswell, of course, but something that Pavitr did not expect just slipped out of your mouth.

"Yeah i heard their chai tea is good." You said, unknowing of what Pavitr had in store for you ― just because of this simple and very small mistake you had said in your words.

Chai tea? ― Chai means tea Y/n! You're saying tea tea! You don't say Chai tea! Where did you even learn that? Oh my god!"He said inbetween laughs and amusement as he honestly looked shocked at first and even tikted his head to look at you while you guys walked towards the café.

What? ― oh my god, i've been saying 'Chai tea' my whole life without knowing i was actually saying ― tea tea . . . I honestly feel so embarrassed for myself after thinking about all the times i have said, 'Chai tea' to other people . . . ―"You said as you almost froze when you looked and listened to what Pavitr had to say to you and your words. You had started to bkush and shake your head in embarrassment aswell as you looked at Pavitr while walking and saw how he was laughing and was clearly amused by what was happening to you right now, and you felt both embarrassed and shock.