018

Summary:
It's the scariest season of all, Halloween. You and Miles are currently in break from school since it's Halloween, which leads into you both dressing up in matching costumes and going out trick-or-treating.

Warnings:
Not proofread, poorly written

― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ₍★₎ ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ―

Currently, you were in Miles room, waiting for him to finish dressing up as you were standing infront of the mirror in Miles' room and fixing your outfit.

To anyones concerns, you guys were matching costumes in which the characters being Mavis and Jonathan (Johnny) from Hotel Transylvania.

In all honesty, Miles had mostly suggested this and had been suggesting it for weeks until you finally said yes.

Sure it took you quite some time to say yes since you kept syaing no, but you actually found your and Miles' costume cute as you guys bought it.

Right in time tho, Miles comes out of the bathroom with his costume and while you were fixing your make-up.

Seeing Miles fix his costume behind you i nthe mirror, you smile warmly and stopped fixing your make-up for a second to turn around and admire Miles in his costume in which, you found childish ― but in a cute way of course.

After a few minutes of you guys fixing your costumes, you already picked up your handcrafted little baskets in one of your hands and took Miles' hand in yours in yours other hand.

Once your hands were now intertwined, you started walking out of his room, you guys said goodbye to Mrs, Morales before heading out the door and walking in the sidewalk where little kids also roamed the streets trick-or-treating.

You and Miles giggle to yourselfs as you see little kids trick-or-treating and running around the street with little baskets and small pieces of candy in their hands.

You guys eventually reached your first house tho, knocking on the door and saying 'trick-or-treat!' and all that normal Halloween stuff.

As you guys continued to go house on house, on house, you guys eventually took a break on a park where everything was decorated with bats, pumpkins, scary statues, etc etc.

Whiel you guys were talking and walking around the park, a group of little kids came up to you guys with their little pumpkin baskets in their hands before saying 'trick-or-treat!' in unison with excited smiles on their lips aswell.

You and Miles looked at each other and giggled before nodding you heads at the kids and then giving them all equal candies from your little hand-crafted baskets in which the kids almost jumoed in happiness as they took the candies and put it in their own baskets.

You patted their head with a warm smile forming on your lips before they said their thanks and eventually started walking away to find more people to trick-or-treat from.

As you guys watched them walk away with warm smile in your lips, Miles turned to looks at you with a cheeky smirk.

"You'd be a great mother y'know?" Miles commented as he kissed your cheek and then gave you a smile before taking and unwrapping a candy and putting it in his mouth.

You blushed at the comment and just rolled your eyes before taking a candy from your basket aswell and then unwrapping and eating it while you and Miles start to walk around the park once again.