017

Summary:
You and Pavitr are hanging out and drinking chai together before you find some old pictures of Pavitr when you guys were in middle school and now decided to tease him about it.

Warnings:
Poorly written, not proofread, short af

― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ₍★₎ ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ―

You and Pavitr were currently sitting down on his bed on your room as you scrolled on your phone and drank chai, and as for Pavitr, he laid his head down on your lap while he read a book.

You were scrolling through your phone and photos in your gallery before your eyes spot something very intresting that made you almost spit the chai out of your mouth.

Pavitr stared at you as he examined your face to try and figure out what happened to you.

You decided to cover your mouth before swalling the chai and bursting out laughing.

Pavitr was confused before sitting up on his bed and then glancing at your phone which had not one, but multiple pictures of Pavitr in middle school, when he was emo.

He hated this phase of him as his cheeks quickly turned bright red and then stared at the photo of him at your phone with others aswell.

As you finally stopped laughing, ypu saw how red Pavitrs cheek was and started giggling while scrolling more on your phone and seeing more photos of Pavitr which, were just getting worse as you continued to scroll and giggle.

It didnt take that long before Pavitr decided to try and grab your phone to delete the photos (In which he also failed in doing so) while you were just giggling and scrolling through your phone in which, you had out of reach for Pavitr while he continued to try and grab your phone out of embarrassment while his cheeks also continued to keep on getting redder and redder from the deep and growing embarrassment inside him.

― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ₍★₎ ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ―

A/n:
Hey guys, i'm so sorry for the short fics and the non-posting. My first quarter exams just ended last friday and i have the week off to write so there will longer and more fics coming out guys.

And if you guys saw me post a story called 'Helpless'.

You didn't.