021

Summary:
You boyfriend, Pavitr, takes care of you since you caught a cold and is now in bed, sick af

Warnings:
Poorly written, not proofread, short af/drabble like

― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ₍★₎ ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ―

You were currently sick in bed, laying down as you test your boyfriend to inform him about your sickness. You room was a mess aswell with your trashcans overflowing with dirty tissues since you keep sneezing and blowing your nose. It sure as heck was non-stop and it was the worse time for you.

You boyfriend tho, was quick with it as he did not hesitate to swing over to your house and bring you fresh hot chai with steaming hot chicken soup aswell just for you as he stayed over for the day to watch you and help you get better from your sickness.

You found it adorable as Pavitr stayed in your room and always rushed to get you what you needed and was quite adorable when he got angry at you for being too stubborn on drinking you medicine.

You stayed home and missed you school for today but staying with Pavitr all day was even better as you both had a great time talking and playing games with each other.

In addition, Pavitr gave you a bunch of gifts like flowers, cards, and plushies for you to cuddle as you fell asleep in bed all day and you even elt him take pictures of you when you fell asleep with the plushie (bonus points since its a spider-man plushie).

So basically Pavitr takes care of you for as long as you need and he is spoiling you very much and is always with you 24/7 either talking, cuddling, playing games together, bascially everything because he loves you very very much. <3