019

Summary:
You and Gwen have a picnic hangout ontop of her and your favorite building in NYC, as friends but, seemingly not anymore.
(Wlw)

Warnings:
Not proofread, poorly written

― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ₍★₎ ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ―

You were currently held onto Gwen, tight, as she was currently swinging you up onto both of you guys favorite rooftop, in which was (not) surprisingly the tallest building in NYC.

After a few swings, Gwens sets you down on top of the rooftop with great care as you had your eyes closed.

As you open your eyes, you see Gwen taking off her mask and looking at you with a soft smile as she takes the picnic blanket from you hand and sets it down on the rooftop, a few steps away from the edge.

You smile at Gwen and stepped beside her before starting to help her set up the picnic blanket and the food as they were packed nicely inside the picnic basket that you had set down at the side of the picnic blanket.

You started setting up the small plates and cups ontop of the blanket while Gwen placed the food neatly ontop of the plates aswell while she also placed the juice on the sides of the cups.

You couldnt help but admire how beautiful Gwen was under the sunsets light.

The illumination that shined onto Gwen fitted her perfectly in your eyes.

It felt like the world had stopped as you continued to study and observe every bit of Gwens face.

Gwen, of course, felt your gaze on her which, made her blush ever so slightly and glanced at you before she quickly hid her face and continued to put the food on the plates.

She finished a moment later and turned to face you, resulting in eye contact with you in her since you've been staring at her for quite some time now.

You both quckly blushed and hid your face before laughing nervously and started talking while you guys started eating aswell.

It was sunset, like mentioned, and awhile the light shined onto Gwen was beautiful, it didnt last forever as the moon soon started to rise and illuminate and shine on you guys once more.

The light from the moon still (and of course) shined beautifully onto Gwen.

Gwen had the same (and maybe even more) thoughts to you aswell as she had tilted her head slightly to be able to look at you.

She had examined your face, and was clearly studying and observing it now without her even knowing.

She thought the moon shined greatly on you and it matched your skin perfectly while it illuminated on you.

Feeling Gwens gaze on you, you quickly glance and make eye contact with Gwen, making you blush quickly and look away as you felt your cheeks heat up slightly.

You both seemed to hesitate to do something aswell as you guys felt eachother moved more slightly next to each other while you guys were still eating some of the food that were still left on your plates.

You glanced at Gwen and see her fiddling with her fingers while seemingly be hesitating over something while she was clearly trying her best not to glance at you.

You felt yourself make the first move instead as you quickly turned ro look at Gwen and take her chin in your finger to make her face you.

She stopped fiddling with her fingers for now and looked at you with a small tint of blush in her cheeks before asking, "Y-yes?"

"Can i-" You stopped yourself from speaking for a second as you suddenly look down at her lips before quickly looking back up to Gwens eyes to lock eye-contact.

Gwen felt the small tint of blush on her cheeks grow more before she just softly planted her lips onto yours, pulling you onto a lips that seemed to be never ending (as you did even want it to end).

You felt yourself blush even more now aswell before you both pulled away from eachother.

You both are almost left breathless and a blushing mess as you guys looks away and hide your faces from eachother.

"Gwen i-" You tried to say something before Gwen had already cut your words off with her own, "I love you (Y/n) will you be my girlfriend?"

You blushed even harder at the question as you tried to glance and look at Gwen.

Without hesitation you, you responded to Gwen with a nod and a big 'yes!' in which lead you to pulling Gwen on for another kiss on the lips.