016

Summary:
You and Pavitr started dating, a few months after the death of his past girlfriend, Gayatri, but you didn't know that. Eventually, you learned that, he's only been dating you to try and forget his past lover.

Warnings:
Not proofread, poorly written, mentions of death, angsty stuff

― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ₍★₎ ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ―

You and Pavitr have been dating for a few months now, maybe 4 or 5.

It was great at first as he always made you feel loved, cared for, and comforted.

Through the months, you started noticng a pattern in his actions in where in certain times that you could be doing anything his mood would have a sudden drop, sometimes by alot, sometimes by a little.

Sometimes you could even hear him, i don't know, get your name mixed up with someone elses?

Weird right? But you tried not to linger on it for too long until you finally had a moment of peacee and quietness with Pavitr as he laid his head down on yor lap while you sat up at his bed.

You guys were cureently talking and listening to quiet music in the backround.

Eventually, you decided to bring up the recent things that you've observed in Pavitrs actions.

For a while, Pavitr tried denying it and changing the topic while you guys talked and he eventually started getting more tired and sleepy in your lap.

As he got more tired, you thought you were just being paranoid with thinking if Pavitr was cheating on you with someone else ― that could never happen.

Eventually as you played and ruffled with Pavitrs hair softly, his eyes fell and shut close with a deep breathe aswell.

And as he started his soft and quiet snores, you couldnt help but hear his quiet and tender tone talk under his breathe with a little bit of fondness on his voice aswell, "G-Gayatri..?"

His whisperes however, did not go unheard as you stoppsd mid through running your hand trough his hair to look and listen to what Pavitr was mumbling and whispering about in his dewp slumber.

You felt your heart slightly sink tho as you heard another girls name come out of his mouth.

"Is that.. really you..?" You heard his mumble once more as you listened attentively and carefully to every Pavitr was mumbling about.

And while you studied Pavitrs face, the way his lips would twitch slightly, the way his small freckles were shown in his face while you were listening to him mumble more and more.

"Mera pyaar.." He mumbled after the very few moments he left while he breathed quite heavily yet was able to sleep still in your lap.

You felt your heart sank tho as that was the nickname he also gave you. It was the same nickname he called you.

And awhile you thought that he only called you that, that doesnt seem like the case now as your heart sank more when you heard the same nickname he called you, but to someone else.

"You're supposed to be dead tho.." He mumbled even more now as you felt his breathing pick up more slightly now while yet he continued to stay still in your lap, looking perfect as ever.

"Mera pyaar, i stil love you.. i miss you.. dearly.." He continued to mumbled and breath quite heavily in his sleep while you continued to stay still aswell.

It felt disheartening and heartbreaking to hear your one and only love talk about someone else like that and like on cue,  you realize everything.

He didn't choose to date you because he loves you for you.

He chose to date you because he wanted to move on from this girl.

This girl who you probably couldnt even compare to as you heard Pavitr now mumble in his own native language about how he missed his, ex, girlfriend dearly and how he still loved her.

― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ₍★₎ ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ―

A/n:
Hey guys i am SO sorry that i haven't been posted in a long time since i have also been struggling with school alot i hope you guys understand and thank you! <3