009

Summary:
You're currently grounded to now you're trying to sneak Pavitr in your room yet you guys get caught by your older sister but they don't snitch on you.

Warnings:
Not proofread, poorly written, short af

― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ₍★₎ ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ―

You were currently in your room, grounded as you stared at your ceiling and the way fairy lights and the posters of Spider-Man covered your room.

Eventually you were starting to slightly fall asleep but not before hearing rocks being thrown at your window in which almost broke your glass as you finally got up from your bed and rushed onto the window and looked down.

As you rubbed your eyes slightly to be able to see better, you saw your boyfriend, Pavitr, about to throw a rock over to your window once again before stopping and then waving st you as he finally saw you.

You quickly smiled and then rolled your eyes as you motioned Pavitr to come up to you room while you were opening your window more to let Pavitr be able to jump in your room while you waited for him.

Pavitr in an instant swinged up to your room as hjfe was struggling to jump inside until he finally got in but not before accidentally falling to the ground and hitting his head down to the floor while you closed your window and then rushed to help Pavitr.

Whiel you were trying to help Pavitr your eyes suddenly darted over to the door of your room as you saw the door open with your older sister on her phone as she stared at you both.

"Oh, next time you're sneaking him in, atleast be a more quieter." Your sister said as she looked at you both once again and then rolled her eyes before she immediately closed the door and then started wlaking back to her room.

You and Pavitr were both blushing from embarrassment as you helped him up and onto your bed while you both were still in a small shock from what just happened.