005

Summary:
You and Pavitr were out randomely at night, walking through the park beside the river with a waterfall on it. Amidst the sound of the watter falling and dripping, Pavitr felt like it was finally time to tell confess.

Warnings:
Poorly written, not proofread, short af

― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ₍★₎ ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ―

You and Pavitr were currently walking through a park and talking aswell as the river that the park was close to had a waterfall aswell and as loud as the water fall was, you and Pavitr still heard eachother clear and well while you currently walked side by side with your head ontop of Pavitrs shoulder.

(Not) Shockingly, you and Pavitr both have feelings for each other. I mean, there were also signs too so it was obvious, plus the fact that almost everyone in your school ships you too is another plus.

Now while you both suddenly came to a stop and sat at the edge of the river and watched the water flow and awhile the moonlight shined and reflected on the river. You suddenly turned to Pavitr, and so did he.

"I have something to-" You both tried to speak before blushing in embarrassment and looking away as you both started stuttering and stammering while looking away from eachother. "You can go first-" You both said in unison once again as you both tried to look at eachother in which, only ended up in both of you blushing in embarrassment and looking away from eachother once again.

"You go." You finally said after a few moments of silent had passed and while you hid your face from Pavitr and blushed as slightly as you tried to encourage him to say what he wanted to say.

"I-i wanted to confess to you about. . I mean- I wanted to onfess to you that i-i. . I like you. . And i mean- Like like." Pavitr said while he was a complete stuttering and stammering mess and awhile he wasnt even able to face you properly as he looked away from you.

You suddenly blushed and felt your cheeks heat up slightly as you started stammering and stuttering as you tried to say something back. You were able to mutter a 'yes' aswell which quickly made Pavitr blush and then look st you as you were a stuttering and stammering mess before he suddenly pulled you in and kissed you right on the lips.