022

Summary:
You've grown to have feelings for your bestfriend Pavitr but, you knrw you didn't stand a chance against his girlfriend, Gayatri. She was always first before, basically anything but, it wasnt long sjnce her accident and she, sadly passed away. Now, Pavitrs still trying to get over her along with you helping him and, when you thought he was just starting to like you, you guys have this arguement. (I CAN'T EXPLAIN IT WELL I APOLOGIZE SINCERELY. And yes, this is Barcelona inspired.)

Warnings:
Not proofread, poorly written, Mentions death/death of a character, short af

― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ₍★₎ ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ―

You didn't realize your actions would lead to just this moment but, here you were.

You chased after where Pavitr walked off, trying to found him amidst the rain and as you ran off to find him, you landed in the very same spot where you guys first saw eachother.

As you covered your eyes and looked around frantically, you found Pavitr standing right infront of you with a stern expression as the rain poured.

"Look, i'm not Gayatri okay?! So please stop comparing me to her!" You yelled at Pavitr while looking straight into his eyes while he kept his stern expression. And even tho it was clear, tears were slowly streaming down your cheeks as you awaited for a response from Pavitr.

"Exactly! You aren't Gayatri! And you will never be Gayatri!" He yelled back at you with anger seeming to have control over him right now whole the rain just continued to pour from above you guys.

"Gayatri is dead! She's not coming back Pav! But even until now you're acting like she's still here." You said as tears were now streaming more and more from your eyes with the heartbreak and tiredness in your voice becoming more apperent.

"She is! She's in my heart!" Pavitr yelled back at you once again with just anger as it was clear that he wasnt even thinking about anything else in the moment while he watched you stand there with tears streaming down your cheeks.

"If she's there then where am i?" You said, your voice faltering as you looked Pavit rdead in the eyes in which, you both froze along with the moment while the rain continued to pour on you both.

Pavitr was stunned, standing completely still as he was frozen by what you said. He kept eye contact nonetheless but, he wasnt able to form any type of response as he tried to think of a way to say something back.

By the time he tried to say something, you started storming away while you wiped your tears from your face and didnt try to look back at Pavitr at all.

― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ₍★₎ ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ―

A/n:
My mom took my phone because i got an 78 in math so i'm very sorry i couldnt post any new one-shots. ALSO THIS WAS VERY BAD I'M SO SORRY ONCE AGAIN :')