011

Summary:
You and Pavitr were the bestest of friends. You both trusted each other so much, Pavitr even told you that he was Spider-Man because of that, now you guys were sitting down at the edge of a roof of one of the tallest building in Mumbattan.

Warnings:
Not proofread, poorly written

― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ₍★₎ ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ―

You and Pavitr are the bestest of friends, and it showed. Not only do you guys always hang out, you tell each other everything.

Pavitr even told you that he was Spider-Man! And you were the only person he told too! You were clearly special.

Eventually, Pavitr decides to take a break with you by picking you up from your dorm as Spider-Man and taking you to the roof of one of the tallest building in Mumbattan.

Now you guys were sat there, on the edge of the roof top as the sun was just starting to set with the sun light reflecting on you as you looked down at your dangling legs st the edge of the building.

Suddenly, you thought about something to try as you tilted your head slightly to look at Pavitr with a small smirk.

"Hey Pavi, have you ever heard of trustfall?" You eventually asked Pavitr as you kept your head tilted to be able to look at Pavitr while the sun continued to set at the back.

"No? What's that?" Pavitr said as he yawned slightly and looked at you with a curious and confused face while he awaited for your response to his question aswell.

"It's when someone falls on their back and trusts the other person or people to catch them." You explained to Pavitr as you looked over to your dangling legs once again and looked at the ground aswell.

"Oh, that sounds fun, why did you ask if i've heard about it tho?" Pavitr asks he nodded aswell when you finally explained.

"You're Spider-Man right? You have spidey senses and y'know, webs and stuff, so do you think you can catch me?" You had asked Pavitr as you looked up for now to watch the sun set even more while you awaited an response from Pavitr.

"Yeah, i'm Spider-Man, i'm sure i can-" He was cut off by his own spider senses as you suddenly let yourself fall from the edge of the building in which Pavitr did not even hesitate to jump aswell and swing over to you.

You were falling in mid air before Pavitr was able to swing over to you and catch you as he had a cocky look on his face.

He swung a few more times aswell before landing on top of the roof of the building you guys were just in.

"Told you i would and i could catch you." Pavitr said with a cocky smirk as he rolled his eyes and then let you stand up on the building as you fixed yourself up.

You just smiled and mouthed a thanks to Pavitr as you rolled your eyes at his cockiness but was thankful that he catched you.

"Now i really trust you." You said as you smiled at Pavitr once again and the mouthed him a thanks one last time before you sat down at the edge of the building again.

Soon enough tho, Pavitr sat down beside you and then placed his head ontop of your shoulder as you both watched the sun finally set with the moon and stars becoming more and more visible in the dark sky.

And awhile that, now the breeze of air around you guys started to get colder as the only warmth felt wad the warmth of you and Pavitrs body closed to eachother while you both continued to look up at the night sky.

The moonlight reflecting on your eyes as Pavitr watched the way your eyes sparkled more than the other stars in the sky could ever shine.

He might've just fallen inlove with you even more now as you both sat close to eachother under the night sky where the stars and the moon shined.

But not as bright as you and Pavitr did.