014

Summary:
Pavitr starts failing his classes (secretly on purpose) so you decided to tutor him (as he was your boyfriend) to be able to help him with his studies while quality time with him aswell.

Warnings:
Not proofread, poorly written, short af

― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ₍★₎ ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ―

When Pavitr became Spider-Man, he immidiately told you, you were his girlfriend after all and he trusted you alot.

It made you happy to think of how much Pavitr probably trusted you with him telling you he was Spider-Man and almost everything else.

But something that he didn't like was when juggling school time with saving the city didnt leave any time for dates with you anyways or to even just simply have a conversation.

Ecentually in school, Pavitr started to fail his classes on purpose by doing stuff like, getting low scores on a test or quiz, failing his projects, etc etc.

And, eventually aswell, the teacher had assigned Pavitr to a tutor who was not only slmeone Pavitr knew but ― dated.

The tutor was the one only, you. Pavitrs girlfriend and one of the smartest student in almost your whole school in which you were also the one almost tutoring most of the kids at your school.

This had eventually led you guys to be able to hang out more and spend more time as now you spend more time turoing him while he just tries to keep failing on purpose so he would be able to hang out with you more.

And not only that, he messed with you aswell while you guys studied in his room, or your room by kissing you on the cheek or teasing you a little while you tried to get him to focus back on the topic or subject that you guys were working on.

And now, most of the time when you guys are supposed to have a 'study session' it would usually end up with you both in ones bed, cuddling or watching a movie and completely forgetting to actually study.