004

Summary:
Life as Spider-Man was great for Pavitr, saving people, going to schoo, having two identitys, having an awesome girlfriend and bestfriend, etc etc. But being Spider-Man also means having not so great things happen.

Warnings:
Mention of blood, death(s), injuries, etc (incase i missed some), not proofread, poorly written

― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ₍★₎ ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ―

After The Spot had arrived in Mumbattan, everything started going downhill. Miles, Gwen, Hobie, and Pavitr were slightly panicking as they saw and watched Pavitrs universe collapse and crumble down while they tried their very best to save everyone and anyone. They were currently super focused on trying to save everyone and i mean, everyone.

Pavitrs eyes were darting everywhere as he tried to save as much people as he could until his eyes widened under his mask. He swinged once again before landing and quickly trying to come up with a plan and a choice. He had to save the three of them but how? He wanted to save his girlfriend, and her dad, but he couldnt just let his bestfriend die.

His bestfriend, you, were right there, running through rubble and crumbles of concrete as you guided Gayatri through the collapsing buildings and crumbles of concrete sorrounding you guys, and as you did so, a building started collapsing and crumbling aswell, unluckily it was collapsing and crumbling down at both you and Gayatri.

As if an instinct tho, Pavitr quickly shot a web over to Gayatri and pulled her away from the collapsing building as he swung over to them and tried to swing Y/n away aswell but, it was too late. Pavitr was too late as he pulled Gayatri in his arms while he watched the building collapse on you. Not even a second later the blood of your body already slowly leaked onto the ground and slowly spread through the ground as suddenly Gayatri ran over to her father and the child he held whom Miles had just saved as Pavitr had small tears streaming down his face under the masked while he desperately tried to find your body under all the crumbles of concrete. Your blood was still more slowly and slowly spreading around under all the rubble before Pavitr had finally found your lifeless corpse.

"No no no no- This can't be real. ." Pavitr thought and said to himself as he tried to reassure himself that you weren't dead. He decided to take his mask off aswell as he started crying and sobbing quietly while he held your lifeless corpses in his arms. Miles, Gwen, and Hobie finally found him aswell as their faces suddenly turned to one of shock and horror as your lifeless corpse had blood stains on it and awhile Pavitr held you in his arms and cried silently with his head down and his mask on your chest.

Almost in an instant did Hobie come up behind Pavitr and tried comforting him as Pavitr continued to silently cry and sob with his head down. His grip on your lifeless body got tighter as he also muttered under his breath, "She's alive- She's okay. . She's okay. ." as a form of reassurance for himself.