010

A/N: This chapter will be similar to one in Soulmates. Mostly because I wrote this first and didn't intent to publish it. It's a little lazy so forgive me. ♡

Also heavy SA implied warning

Hongjoong

I found Wooyoung after sometime, "Where's Seonghwa?" I asked, thinking I should make amends and apologize.

He shrugged, "I left him with you, how am I supposed to know?"

I stared at him, trying not to get annoyed. "Well then can you help me find him? I've been looking for thirty minutes and already I can't find him."

High as hell, he got off his chair and followed me. We both decided to go upstairs and check the rooms individually to try and find him. It was probably time for me to take him home anyway because he already had more to drink and smoke than he was used to.

Finally we got to a locked room which was weird because one of the only rules is to not lock the doors in case something happened. I knocked on it.

"Hey guys, the door isn't supposed to be locked." I didn't hear anything so I pounded on the door. "Hey! I know you might be in the middle of something but I can't leave unless you unlock the door!"

"That door locks from the outside." Wooyoung said, coming up to me. I checked the doorknob and he was right but it was locked with a key. I looked around, seeing a dude eyeing us, leaning against the wall.

I walked over to him, pointing at the door. "Who's in that room?" I asked.

He shrugged, "Why would I know?" But I could obviously tell he was lying.

"Do you have the key to unlock it?" I asked.

"Hey, I don't know anything about that room." He said, still texting.

I grabbed his phone from him and when he reacted I shoved him back against the wall, handing the phone to Wooyoung and holding the guy there. "Who the fuck is he texting?"

Wooyoung read through the messages and looked up, "Where the fuck is the key to that door?!"

I shoved the guy on his belly, straddling him and pulling his hands behind his back.

"God! Calm down! He's just having some alone time with a guy in there!"

"Ya!" I snapped, "That guy just so fucking happens to be my husband." Wooyoung started digging through his pockets and quickly found the key. I got off the guy and kicked his ass hard enough he tripped down the stairs. I didn't care enough to see how he ended up.

Wooyoung unlocked the door and pushed it open.

I stared at the scene, feeling sick to my stomach. Wooyoung must've felt the same way because he turned around and threw up on the ground.  

Seonghwa

I passed out halfway through, not being able to keep myself conscious, however I was still a bit in touch. Like I could feel what was happening but everything felt like a dream.

Suddenly the pain and pressure went away and I was turned around on my back. I felt my face being grabbed and I was being pulled upright.

My eyes were opened and I tried to focus but everything was so blurry. "Seonghwa, can you hear me?" I hummed in response. "Can you try to wake up a bit?" I leaned forward, resting my head on someone's chest. I was just so tired. "Okay...it's okay." I felt my weight shift and suddenly I was being picked up.