011

Hongjoong 

I drove him home since I only had like one beer since I got there. I jumped out of the car and ran around, picking him up and walking him in the house before laying him on the couch.

He was soaked in sweat, vomit on his mouth, dried tears and drool over his face and I didn't even want to think what else he was covered in.

I tapped his face to wake him up a bit, he hummed a bit to let me know he was paying attention. "I need to clean you up, Seonghwa. You're gonna have to wake up a bit, okay?"

"Mmmm." He mumbled like he was trying to say something but he wasn't moving or opening his eyes. I picked him up and took him to the bathroom, turning the water on.

"You gotta wake up, angel." I swept his hair back as it was glued to his face. I grabbed a hand towel off the bathroom counter and put it under the bath faucet. I squeezed some of the access off before I dabbed it on his face.

He groaned, clearly distraught from the cold water but he still didn't open his eyes.

I sighed, wiping his face rougher than before to try and get some more of his attention. "I need you to get in the bath, Seonghwa. You have to make this easier for me."

"Imsosleepy." He slurred.

"I know you are, and I'll let you go to sleep after I get you cleaned up.

Very lazily and slowly, he ripped his shirt off and I helped him, grimacing at seeing how red his skin was.

The moment he moved to his pants I paused, hesitating on what I should do. I doubt he could do it alone but I didn't want to look, especially after what happened. I didn't want to add any more to the violation he just faced. I only continued to help when it was obvious how much he was struggling.

I cleared my mind and just helped him into the now filled bathtub, his muscles relaxing.

I pushed his hair behind his ear as he slipped lower in the tub so he would stop shivering. I sighed, trying to calm some of the panic I had felt through this whole thing.

Leaning my head against the edge of the bathtub, I took a deep breath. "I'm so sorry this happened to you." I put my face in my hands.

I heard him shift in the water, he moved on his side to get more comfortable but I doubt it helped. I moved his hair back as it kept falling in his face.

"Feels good." He whispered. I frowned at him, the tug in my gut ripping at my attention.

He was so fucking annoying, why did he make me want to take care of him so much? And it was even more annoying that in this situation I couldn't help but want to cradle him and show him all the love in the world after the fucking pain he just went through.

I cupped his cheek, sweeping my thumb over his cheekbone. "I'm sorry."

His eyes softly fluttered open as his gaze tried to focus on my face. "Why are you being nice?"

My heart ached. Why was I such a fucking asshole? Had I been so bad to him that even now, in this state, he questioned my kindness?

"You're hurt." I answered and something clicked in his expression.

"I see." And he closed his eyes again.

I sighed, getting off my knees and sitting on the stool next to the tub. I grabbed soap and a washrag.

I continued to help him wash up, finally moving onto his hair. At this point I thought he had fallen asleep as he had stopped responding to me and he didn't react much to the rag going over his skin.

I scrubbed his scalp and he moaned, making me pause. He was still awake? "I thought you fell asleep." I said softly.

"I thought I did too." He whispered, still sounding drowsy. "That feels really good."

I decided to continue, washing his hair as well as I could. He was in a lot better shape than before. I just needed to rinse his hair and he was done.

Finishing rinsing his hair, I grabbed a towel and then reached in the tub to let it drain. Without looking I pulled him up to stand and wrapped the towel around his waist. He started shivering uncontrollably. I tied the towel around his waist before moving to drying his hair and his shoulders.

"You're almost done." I said softly.

Finally he was in his pajamas and in bed, I headed towards the door and turned the lights off.

"Are you leaving?" He asked.

"You should get some sleep." I said.

"I don't want to be alone." He said which was reasonable.

I hesitated before going to the bed but I didn't get in right away.

"Please."

I slowly got in bed next to him, feeling a bit awkward about it.

He immediately shifted and snuggled up to me. "Can you do what you did earlier, with my hair?" He asked.

Letting out a breath, I tried to relax as I ran my fingers through his damp hair.

"You're warm." He breathed and cuddled up closer.

Just for tonight, despite the guilt and hating skinship and all the other fifty thousand reasons, I decided to hold him close and comfort him, letting him be out of it so he didn't have to think about it. I wanted him to get a good night's sleep so I held him.