*:・゚✧Chapter 4. [Lakshya]*:・゚✧

Shanaya Agrawal.

The creature because of whom I am lying awake here, twisting and turning in my bed right now. She is so timidly small but has the attitude of a lioness, which I admire, but she is no one to me right now.

I remember clearly walking into the living room and matching those pair of black orbs. They had confusion, nervousness, and irritation nestled in them, but her body was screaming something else, as if given the chance, she would bolt for the door the very moment.

When we were outcasted to talk in private, her expressions were furious as in a storm was brewing inside her.

"I hate you." She had whispered, but I heard it anyways.

I don't know why but I had this sudden and strong urge to see what will happen if I say yes to this marriage and when I contradicted Shanaya's comeback as to I can also deny, I went like why should I.

Those expressions that crossed her face almost made me laugh, but I didn't. She instead calmed herself down and replied sarcastically. But the way her eyes widened had given me the answer how much she hated this wedding too, so I didn't push her further, and she stormed out of the lawn, leaving me there.

"Bhaiiii." My sister shouted, Riya shouted, entering my room.

"What do you want?" I asked, sitting up, I have given up on sleep. Let's see what she wants now.

"I want to know about my Bhabhi." She said cheekily, sitting beside me.

"Nothing is going to happen." I said with sigh.

"Don't say like that, Bhai." She said, intertwining our arms. She might be younger than me, but she is so damn sensible.

"What do you suggest?" I asked, very well knowing that I ain't gonna follow that, but she will be fine after that.

"I suggest you give her a chance. I know you broke up just the day before but I have also seen that Neha was in mood to break up with you from last month and correct me if I am wrong but you have been very distanced and sad the last month too. Maybe too many fights, maybe office work, totally your excuse, but Neha wasn't meant for you, Bhai." She lectured me, properly lectured me as Harsh entered.

"I agree too Bhai, your glow and aura have been declining at a steady rate, which is not healthy. She was not healthy. We all could see, but we didn't say anything because you were so in love with her." He said sitting next to me, and I was sandwiched between both of them.

"Guys, I appreciate everything, but I am not ready yet." I said, sliding my arms from both of them.

"Aise toh, no one is ever ready for anything." Harsh said, tightening his arm around mine.

"Hann, bhai, try at least na, for us." Riya said with a pout. She and Harsh are both in college right now, same year.

"Okay, okay, no emotional blackmailing please." I said to both of them, and they grinned.

"So, when are you gonna talk to her?" Riya asked playfully, bumping my shoulder.

"Not that bullshit. Go away, I want to sleep." I said, pushing both of them away.

"Are you sure that you would be able to sleep?" Harsh teased before I slammed the door of the bedroom on their faces.

Well her face isn't something that's easily forgettable but I am seriously gonna sleep now, because tomorrow is a big presentation of mine with the tourism ministry of India and then some actors are lined up registration with the company.

Damn, it's hard to lead an entertainment company and deal with so many celebrities, some of which think they own the world. It's not like I don't own the world, but I am not intrested to show any one that I do.

My father had very subtly indicated us that we have two weeks to decide, but the end goal is the marriage of us two only, no arguments. And, I think she got that too.

Coming to think of it, I don't even know a thing about her, and she is my Maa's best friend's daughter. But then, how much time did I spend at home to know anything about people around me, and when I did got to know about people around me, I met Neha. What a disaster everything has been in my life.

Finally, I fell asleep and woke up to my alarm. The gym and my morning routine followed behind, and I left for the meetings.

"So, Mr. Mehra, what do you have in mind for your deal?" The spokesperson spoke up.

I explained the ideas which I have been planning and plotting for more than a month, because this is the deal which is worth crores and the reputation of everything I have built till now.

The one thing I couldn't figure out during the whole meeting was that, everything I closed my eyes, Shanaya's cute widened eyes face fills that moments of blackness, even if it's just for a split second. Every fucking time I blinked, I am really going crazy maybe a brain surgery would be good, like she suggested.

Damn, again she?! Why you doing this to my, my dear brain? I need you to focus on this deal and the things at the hand right now.

I sighed as I sat down in my cabin, with some cold water to cool my burning throat as I just spoke for more than an hour continuously. I unlocked my phone to receive the most bizarre notifications, from Neha.

"Hi, I just wanted to let you know that you can collect your belongings from my house as I lam leaving for Australia after a day." It read. Fuck my belongings, I ain't going to her back whatever the reason. I don't even wanna see her shadow, face is a far shot.

Sure, I didn't cry after a breakup, but my heart has been shattered and crushed ruthlessly. I am the most cold and emotional person at the same time, I feel things but my mouth and body doesn't know how to express them to the outside world.

My cabin door swung and the smell of lilies and lavender hit my noses before I glanced up to saw the intruder and two faces with mischievous smiles spread across them.

Shanaya, standing between Riya and Harsh with a painfully funny expression on her face, and I almost laughed, again.

Heyyyyyy Nixiess!💓
I hope you all are fine and top class. This is the new chapter. Enjoy, and do tell me in the comments what you liked the mosttt. I will be waitingggggggg.

Goodnight, take care and byeeee🌷💓.