*:・゚✧Chapter 25. [Shanaya]*:・゚✧

We were outside my house at 5 am, Lakshya refusing to let me go, and me throwing fits. It's funny how all the disparities and uncomfortable things turned into most intimate and comfortable topics in just one night.

"Lakshya, I swear if anyone saw us, you will be dead along with me." I whispered-shouted at him, and he just flashed his dazzling smile.

"Okay, but on one condition, you are gonna accompany me again tonight." He said lightly holding my wrist, and I was so tempted to say yes, but remembered that I got night shift.

"Not gonna happen, I got a night shift." I said and he looked visibly disappointed.

"It's okay then, no issues. Now, go off and sleep, kitten." He said dropping a forehead kiss, and pushing me towards the doors.

"Byeee, and see you later, and message me when you reach home." I said, tiptoeing and placing a soft kiss on his cheeks before running off to the doors. He stood there until the doors were fully closed and then I heard the sound of his car driving away.

His message came 15 minutes later, telling he has reached and wished a goodnight to me, with the special nickname provided to me by him. It really gives my goosebumps sometimes, his words and his voice.

I slept like a log, and when I woke up, I saw five messages from three different chats. Aneesh, Rahila Ma'am, and Riya. There was a knock on my door, actually multiple knocks and some giggles.

"Come in guys, I am up." I answered and opened Rahila Ma'am's messages.

"Shanaya, today's whole shift will be off, as there is a very important meetings of Sir, Chiefs and Government officials in here. You have the next two days off too, prepare for your marriage," With a wink emoji.

Ashima, Avkush and Ruby stormed in laughing and sat on the bed with me.

"Yayyy, I have two day off." I said and the expressions that crossed their faces, of pure bliss and excitement, it melted my heart.

"Yayyy Bui." "Yesss Maasi." They all shouted together jumping on my bed.

"Achhaa Maasi, Riya Di told us that tomorrow is Jiju's birthday. Did you knew?" Avkush asked settling beside me. Fuck, that's why he wanted to spend the night with me again, I am such a dumbhead, doesn't even know the birthday of the man I am going to marry.

It still sounds surreal, even saying that I am going to marry the Lakshya Mehra.

I immediately checked Riya's and Aneesh's messages. Aneesh was informing me that he is going to attend the meeting Rahila Ma'am told about, and will be unavailable till evening, and Riya was asking if I had any plans for her bhai's birthday, and I immediately dialed her.

"Hi Riya." I said and the trio settled down beside me, trying to listen to the conversation.

"Yeah no I don't have nay plans yet, but I want to surprise him, will you guys help?" I asked them and Riya agreed to meet at my house in one hour with Harsh.

"That's it guys, I need ideas now, to plan his birthday." I said plopping down again on the bed, and they came and lay beside me.

"Let us discuss this when they arrive, first you get ready. Mumma and Papa are also leaving to go to Badi Bua's house in half and hour."  Ashima said, and I ran to washroom to get fresh.

I was done in 30 minutes and was now down, eating poha made by Didi. She is such a great cook, took after Mumma, and I can only cook to save my hungry dying ass if needed.

"Byyeeeeee Diduu and Jijuuu, see you soon." I said hugging them and they set off to see Bdi Bua of Avkush and Ashima.

"Bhabhiiiii, I need helpp." I said hugging her from back.

"When do you not need her help." Bhaiya said pinching me, and laughing.

"I can't take your help, your aesthetics and planning sucks." I said making a funny face and he looked me dead in the eye.

"We are heree." Riya and Harsh said from the living room.

"Greattt, come now everyone." I said and gathered everyone int he living room.

"Beta, me, your Mumma, your brother and Bhabhi needs to go to your in laws for some talks and arrangements." Papa spoke, and I looked at Bhabhi with puppy eyes.

"Pleasee don't goo Bhabhi." I said holding her hand.

"It's for you only bachaa, I will be back in time, promise." She said cooing me and I let her go, Bhaiya giving me a smug look, before wrapping his arm around her waist.

"Idiot." I murmured.

"OKayy, guys I need ideas." I said looking at Riya, Harsh, Ruby, Avkush and Ashima, and they looked ta me clueslessly.

"I mean we don't know him, he is your fiancé after all." Avkush said folding his arms, and I threw a cushion at him, and Ashima and Ruby laughed.

"I like princess themes, may be that helps?" Ruby suggests, aww my sweetie pie.

"It doesn't but thankuuuu pumpkin." I said looking at her.

"Bhai is a very reservative person, he doesn't share many details about himself and he has been disliking all the theme birthday parties we have been throwing for him." Harsh said with a pout.

"Oh okayy, let me think of something then." I said sitting down.

Think Shanaya, think. I can easily hack his computer and stuff and know what he likes, but that doesn't it. I want it to be more thoughtful and emotional for him.

I start recalling the conversations we had the other night in the car, in that peaceful moment, how our words flew effortlessly with each other.

That's it, I got it.

"I know what we need to do." I said standing up and everyone looked at me with a grin.

Helooooo my dear pretyyy Nixies!! I hope you all are doing good and well. Here's the new chapter, be sure to like and comment tonssssss under it. I will be watching you all😉I know I have been almost dead with the updates, and I am really sorrrrrry for it.

enjoyyyyy!!!!

See yaaa, take careee and love you allll.
Love, Nyxie