*:・゚✧Chapter 5. [Shanaya]*:・゚✧

"Why am I getting dragged here? You also called my boss and applied on leave on my behalf. I don't wanna go." I said, folding my arms in front of me angrily sitting in my room. Rahila Ma'am was fine because we don't have any major missions coming up, or else I would be so damned and done. Riya, Harsh, and Lakshya's mom are sitting downstairs. They wanna go shopping, and I don't.

"He is going to be your husband soon, and they are going to be your in laws. Stop your act and get dressed." Maa told me in a stern voice, and tears formed in my eyes. I am the most pampered one in my house, and when someone talks to me sternly, my loved ones, my eyes start raining.

"Okay." I said in a muffled voice and got into the washroom to change into a pair of denim and kurti. Yeah, I like denim too much with Kurti. This is always my go-to outfit.

"How do I look?" I asked a beaming Bhabhi and Ruby, who was bouncing on my bed.

"Sweet little bacha, you always look good. Now, let's get going. It's rude to keep them waiting." She said, handing me my purse, which I checked, my lip balm, my earphones, my phone and cash, all check.

"Let's goooooo." Ruby said before jumping off from the bed and coming to me.

"Aren't you little too excited?" I asked, narrowing my eyes at her, but she just grinned.

"Ahh, there is my bacha." Mummy said, approaching me and dragging me to them.

I was introduced to Riya and Harsh, who were wayyyyy too happy to meet me and were so excited that they were practically bouncing.

"Bhabhiiii." Riya said, hugging me.

"Not yet." I corrected her.

"Okay, then Shanaya Di. Hell, that sounds way cooler than Shanaya Bhabhi." Harsh said, standing next to me on the other side.

"Let's go, beta." Aunty said with a smile, and I nodded. The other aunt, who was Lakshya's Chachi, or, so I was informed, smiled at me too.

"Di, me, Riya, and Ruby in one car, and you all can go into the elder cars." Harsh said, dragging me and Ruby with him while Riya chuckled.

Two hours into the shopping, and I was hell bored, like I-would-jump-off-the-railing bored.

"Di, are you bored?" Riya whispered to me.

"Yes." I whispered back. Harsh and Riya are very open-minded and jolly people. The whole car ride was filled with laughter and banter, and even their moms are chill. My Bhabhi and Mumma are also having the time of their lives right now. Ruby is satisfied with her big chocolate cone she is eating like a snail.

"Then let's get out of here." Harsh whispered, intruppting both of us.

"How?" I asked, and they gave me a duh look, to which I shrugged and replied.

"I don't know your tricks yet, so it's better to be on the safe side, you know."

"You are an intelligent creature." Harsh said, and we all laughed.

He went and whispered something in his mom's ears, which means Lakshya's mom, who gave him a thumbs up and a cheeky smile.

Hayeee, I will be fangirling over Aunty soon, I have got that feeling. She is so sweet, and her smile is just damn.

"Are you crushing on my Chachi instead of my Bhai?" Riya asked, giving me a soft elbow jab.

"What can I do? You Chachi is sooooo gorgeous and charming." I replied with a smirk in her direction, and we both burst out laughing.

"Then imagine the charm of my brother." She said, giving me a smirk this time.

"Oh, trust me, I know." I muttered, remembering the days I had the strongest crush on the head boy, aka Lakshya Mehra.

"Huh what?" Riya asked, confused, and I just shook my head when Harsh came back with Ruby holding his hand.

"Make a move, ladies." He said, ushering us out of the showroom where the older ladies were reviewing dresses.

"I am taking you all to meet someone very special, of course with the permission of Maa." He said cheekily and dragged us all out.

We brought softies on our way out and were delinquently eating it when the car stopped in front of Mehra Entertainment  Industries.

"What. The. Fuck?" I almost spit out my softie while shouting in the backseat.

"Sorry, Ruby." I instantly apologized for cusing in front of her, and she nodded.

"Harsh, why are we here?" I asked, shaking him.

"Stop, woman. We are here to meet the special person, my dear Bhai." He said, getting out and opening my door too.

"Ain't no way in the world I am meeting him, that too in his office." I said, folding my hands and refusing to move.

"Well, we called Aneesh Bhaiya too." Riya said, jumping out from beside me.

"And I am here on time." Aneesh too poked his head.

"And if you don't go to meet him now, I will leak your dancing video, in which you were drunk as hell, and you and Aanya almost kissed each other." He whispered.

"Helll No." I shouted and got out in a jiffy.

"There you go." He said laughing to Harsh and Riya.

"Aneesh Bhaiyuuu." Ruby said, jumping into his arms.

"Awww, my little cupcake." He said, pinching her cheeks, and she laughed.

"I will see you guys, I am gonna get my revenge." I said, pointing to the three of them.

"Okay, okay, dear Bhabhi, not let's just go in, shall we?" Harsh said, laughing.

"I told you not to call me that." I said, jabbing a finger in his chest. We all made our way inside, and Harsh directed us to Lakshya's cabin.

Even my feet were refusing to move, but goddammit Riya was literally dragging me. Ruby was playing in Aneesh's arms, and Harsh was walking in front of us whistling.

"How much I am praying that the earth opens up and swallow you all right now, not Ruby, of course." I said at them with the defeated look as we entered Lakshya's cabin.

And I saw the reason I didn't wanna marry him. He looked like a devil contemplating his next move to destroy his prey. Those eyes were in scanning the screen like a robot, and his expressions were sort of murderous. Although he looked hot and gave kinda sexy CEO vibe with suit and vest, the aura was again that of untouchability.

He looked up, our eyes met, and I felt like someone electrocuted me suddenly. I took a step back, conscious of his gaze on mine. The weight that those eyes held were enough to bury me deep within the ground, with the 27 floors this building had.

Damn, I did make a mistake coming here. I felt it before my brain could process it.

Heyyyyyy Nixiess!💓
I hope you all are fine and top class. This is the new chapter. Enjoy, like, vote and do tell me in the comments what you liked the mosttt. I will be waitingggggggg. And give me some motivation to write my dear munchkinssssss.

For further updates and announcemnets you can check my insta account too, _nyxie.hart_

Goodnight, take care and byeeee🌷💓.