*:・゚✧Chapter 23. [Shanaya]*:・゚✧

Didi is here!! Ashira Di is here, with Virat Jiju and Ashima and Avkush. They both are Ashira Di's twins and my favorite people in the world with Ruby. 

"Guyyys!" I said directing their attention towards them, and they ran to me, while Ruby ran to Ashira Di, who picked and twirled her. She is old but she is young, because she maintains herself very much, with smoothies empty stomach and yoga and all. Which I can't do any of that, she can apply mascara and eye lined in one go, while I need atleast 6 retakes for one eye, we are polar opposite but she is my whole universe. She and Bhaiya have pampered me so much, I never felt the need to find someone for me, but now, I feel the urge to share all my love with Lakshya.

"Diiii." I said hugging and she laughed.

"Jijuuu." I hugged him too, and he patted my head lovingly. Didi, then Bhaiya and then me. Didi is 10 years older than me, while Bhaiya is 7 years older than me. And they treat me like their own child.

"How are you my bacha?" Di asked.

"I am good Di, what about you and Jiju?" I asked walking with her, taking her luggage.

"We are good too." Jiju answered, his one arm around Di's shoulder in a loving manner. They have been married for 20 years now, Di got married early only, and it was a love marriage between her and Jiju. Unfortunately, I never found someone for that to happen with me.

"Buaaa, faster." ruby shouted from Utkarsh's arms.

"Comingg Rubyyy." I said and jogged to them, leaving Di and Jiju to have their moment.

"How have you been guys?" I asked them, both were of 18 years.

"We are good Maasi, you tell. Getting married without even telling us?" Ashima asked raising an eyebrow. Avkush just laughed beside her.

"Areey, ask Ruby. I said yes two days before only." I said making a face.

"Don't listen to her, Fufu is best." Ruby shouted and punched the air dramatically.

"Haww, you are again switching teams Ruby." I said in a warning tone but they all laughed.

We all piled up in my car, and went home. Papa and Mummy were escalated seeing them, while Bhai got scolding that he should have informed them the moment Rishta got pakka. I was almost in tears seeing everyone together in so long, just then my phone pinged and a ghost smile formed on my lips.

Lakshya : Tell me you are fine, please.

It read, a feeling bubbled in my chest, warm and pleasing, that someone is checking up on me even after having so hectic day, that too because of me only. everything went quite as I typed him a response.

"I am okay, stop worrying so much and thank youu for everything today." That smile plastered in my face, until I sensed people lingering around me peaking into my phone.

"Yupp, it's Fufu." Ruby shouted and everyone gave me a knowing smile.

"It's seriously nothing guys." I said shutting my phone.

"Oh, we totally believe you." Di said laughing.

We all had dinner, the table full of laughter and banters and some emotional bursts of Mumma that I am going to live them now and everything. But this was the most peaceful I have felt in long time.

One week passed with Mumma, Di and Bhabhi preparing for wedding with the Mehra ladies, the hall was booked and everything has started.

"Shanuu, tell me the type of decoration you want?" Mummy shouted.

"Not now Mumma, I am getting late for office." I said brushing her off, and she made a pout.

"I will finalize everything, once I come back, okay my dear angry woman?" I said hugging her, and she nodded.