*:・゚✧Chapter 26. [Shanaya]*:・゚✧

We all piled up in Harsh's jeep, and set out to book venue and all the stuff.

"Riya, I want everyone in blue attire. Do you any boutique that can deliver dresses at this short notice?" I asked taking out my phone and writing down the menu.

"Yeah Bhabhi, I know. Let me call and ask them." She replied and called someone.

"Avkush, I am sending you the details of decorators, can you call them?" I asked, and he nodded.

"Ashima, search for dresses na. Five types of Sarries, and dresses for all of us and suit designs if you can find for the males." I said.

"On it Maasi." She said and started searching.

Ruby looked at with hopeful eyes, I took out a candy bar and gave it to her.

"You eat, and gain energy because you need it to dance later na." I said and she gave a large grin.

Everyone was working and Harsh took us to a hall he said would be perfect for the little party. Just his family, friends, and my family and friends, basically Aneesh, cause Aanya is away, back to her little flower boutique.

Lakshya had shared with me, how much he likes star gazing and museums. He wanted to become an astrophotographer or travel photographer, but the circumstances were something else and he got into media industry. He could just go on hours staring into both of them, but after becoming the CEO, he rarely has time for anything expect business meetings and parties. I did feel immensely bed for him, and I plan to make it all a little better for him, but I am not able to think how.

"Bhabhi, dresses will be ready till evening, but they need designs now." She said from beside me. Me, Ruby, Riya, and Ashima were in the back ,while the boys were in the front. We selected the designs for everybody and forwarded the same to the designers.

Royal bule suits for men and blue sarees and dresses for females, Black suit for Mr. Media Man, and black saree for me. Now everyone will look like a part of starplus drama, but I need to make this birthday best for him.

Just then his message dropped, "Heyy, I was wondering if you were free for lunch with me today?" and both the devils on my side read it.

"Oh hoooo, isn't it a bit casual way to ask you out?" Riya asked wiggling her eyebrows.

"Areeyy, she came back at 5 am today in the morning." Ashima provided further information.

"How do you know, little spy?" I asked eyeing her.

"I woke up to use washroom, and saw you sneaking in and then him beside his car in the out." She said grinning, and Harsh applied the brakes, and we all rushed forward.

"Araam se." We shouted together.

"We are here, and damnnnn, never expected this from Bhai." He said laughing.

We all got out and started inspecting the hotel, of course, it's a five star hotel. After all they are the Mehras. We marched in, Harsh did all the talking and booking and we inspected the hall. It was damnn pretyyy already, it's gonna need a makeover.

I called the decorators and they were there in one hour, putting up the props like I have asked them. The props wasn't that much, but the lights and the essence I wanted was a little difficult to get.

I royally ignored Lakshya an his messaged for the rest of the day, he will also be thinking, what hell of a woman is he going to marry. We picked up dresses around 5 and delivered them to the houses, me and Aneesh on the bike, it was easier than vehicle. Harsh, and Avkush stayed back to watch everything being settled in and Riya got on the mission of forcing his brother to wear the suit and come with her.

Aneesh dropped me home, and I got ready as soon as I could, Bhabhi and Didi came in, and stared me for a whole minute.

"I miss the day I used to get ready for him like this." Bhabhi spoke and Di laughed.

"Shut up guys, and help me, you know na I am terrible with makeup." I said whining and they gladly helped, pulling my leg all the time. Finally, I had the perfect mascara, eye liner in place, red lipstick for the first time.

"I look kind of good and cutee?" I asked looking at myself in the mirror.

"Nahh, you look hot and sexy, the kind that he won't be able to keep his eyes off you." Didu spoke coming behind me.

"And hands too probably." Bhabhi chimed in and they laughed again, as blush covered my face.

"Seee, she doesn't need blush, just take his name, not even the name, the mention of him." Di said pinching my bare waist.

"Let's go, we are gonna get late ladies." I said pushing them out of the room, taking two to three pictures to send to Aanya and got out with the family.

We collected the bouquets that I ordered in the morning, and sometime later we all arrived on the venue, Mehra family was already inside except Riya and Lakshya. My family started chatting with his Maa, Papa, Chachi, and Chacha, while I stood aside, nervously holding the bouquet.

What if he didn't like it? What if he gets angry? What if... A thousand what if's going in my mind, and then Harsh signaled and lights dimmed. He is here with Riya, and my heart started racing.

The doors opened and he entered, the permanent scowl in his place, on the forehead, until his eyes landed on mine, and I knew I was gone.

Helooooo my dear pretyyy Nixies!! I hope you all are doing good and well. Here's the new chapter, be sure to like and comment tonssssss under it. I will be watching you all😉I know I have been almost dead with the updates, and I am really sorrrrrry for it.

enjoyyyyy!!!!

See yaaa, take careee and love you allll.
Love, Nyxie