*:・゚✧Chapter 31. [Shanaya]*:・゚✧

Everything and everyday after kiss was filled with sweetness till the wedding dates approached. My friends were going to land tomorrow and the gitters in my stomach were getting louder and louder.

"Didi, Bhabhii, Ashima, leave me now na. Everything is almost done." I complained sitting infront of a big mirror in Bhabhi's favourite parlor.

"Just a little more Maasi." Ashmia consoled me, I gave her a side eye, and they all laughed.

Tomorrow afternoon is my haldi and then mehndi the day after, and then comes Samgeet and then finally, the pheras.

My phone pinged in my lap, and my hands itched to see it but these ladies were damn adamant to have my nails manicured and painted.

"Ashu see na who's messaging?" I told and she picked the phone to check.

"Two from Aneesh Bhaiya, three from Aanya Di, 150 messages in that group one and two from Lakshya Jjju." She said laughing.

"150 messages?! Leave them and just send a pic of me to Lakshya, or he would get worried." I said in a hurry and then noticed the smirks on everyone's faces.

Ughhh, the ladies. As if they aren't enough, Avni, Aisha, Aanya and Kaira will be joining them tomorrow onwards.

"Okay." She said giggling and clicked a pic of me and forwarded him.

The day passed with giggling, fun and a little frustration here and there by them when I stubbornly wanted to just walk out of salon, because I was tired.

I had been granted a week's holiday, and most of my teammates are invited to the wedding too. Everything seems perfect, Everything was perfect.

I am not very good at detailing stuff outside my codes, but here goes a try. Mehndi and Haldi were damn pretty and happening all credited to my friends and Sangeet was toh mind blowing, even Lakshya's whole family was elated and enjoyed so much. And finally it's my wedding day, the Barat has already departed and I am almost ready here.

"Ladies, for the love of makeup, let me in." Aneesh said knocking on the door continuously. He was a ladies' man, and he never minded it with me and Aanya.

"Okay okay." Avni said finally giving up.

"I swear someday he will be thrashed by me so bad." Aisha said holding her head, due to Aneesh's continuous nuisance from last few days.

He poured whole Haldi water on all my friends and in return, he got different types of tattoos of mehndi on himself, idea of Aisha, of course.

"Shanu." He said looking at me with wide eyes and so much emotion in his voice and everyone went quiet.

"What do you think?" I asked twirling around for him.

"You look gorgeously pretty. I don't even have words to describe you. I can't believe mera bacha is growing up." He said wiping his fake tear and hugging me.

"Me too, Aneesh, I can't believe it too." I murmured among his arms.

Mumma, Bhabhi and Di came into the room and forced everyone out of the room as they wanted to talk to me. Same old things, household responsibilities and stuff, it didn't faze me much.

Until someone shouted that the Barat was here, and my heart picked up race. Am I ready to get married yet? Well, I guess it's time even if I am not...

"Mera bacha, will you let me do the honor of escorting you to the mandap?" Papa asked slightly patting my head.

I gave him a huge smile, and held his hand. Him, Bhaiya, Jiju and Aneesh held the chunri over me, while my ladies walked beside me.

Zehnaseeb playing in the background, and there standing my groom in all his glory, looking at me, only me.

I had a pastel white lehnga with heavy embroidery and my Bridesmaid has slight pastel pink lehngas of different styles, and I chose them all myself suiting their styles. Ladies were in sarees, and men in kurtas.

We reached the mandap, his gaze heavy on me with emotions I was unabale to recognize and so heavy that I had a hard time looking directly at him.

"Do you promise to take care of my treasure?" Papa asked him, as he came down the mandap to held my hand and escort me further.

"More than my life, Sir." He said and Papa handed him my hand saying, "Well the trouble is your's now." And everyone laughed.

"But on serious note, she is the youngest of the house, she has her nakhres and if she ever felt uncomfortable with you, remember that she has a home with her brothers in it." Bhaiya spoke to him, and I looked at him wide eyed.

"That's right, I might not be her blood brother, but she is my little sister, don't even think of hurting her." Jiju stepped forward and said this. I almost had tears in my eyes listening to them.

"I will never make her uncomfortable intentionally and will try my best to give her whatever she deserves and wants." Lakshya said looking in my eyes with so much sincerity and I nodded.

Throughout the rituals and pheras and all the vows, the fun commentary of my friends was continuous, and even preist was enjoying himself.

Vidaai was again an emotional event and as I said, I can't describe it and I am not that of an emotional person, but damn these people, why are they crying so much when I am leaving, aise toh all day I get is tantrums and taunts from them.

It is true, Indian families always have a twisted way of showing love.

Heyyyy Nixiess!! new chapter is hereeeeee, drop a lot of comments because I have my eyes on you.🙂😆✨️. Actually my exams are gonna end tomorrow, so I thought that you guys do deserve an update😉.

Anyways, take careeee and stay safe and healthyyyyyy. Love, Nyxie.