*:・゚✧Chapter 32. [Lakshya]*:・゚✧

She was there, walking towards me with her brother, jiju and her father looking so mesmerizing that I was having a hard time standing in the my place rather than running to her and swooping her in my arms.

Everything went well, some threats, some warnings, some loving messages and with that I was married to the woman, whom I have successfully courted and fallen in love in the last two weeks.

Well I had one more surprise before her vidaai, yes, she said goodbyes to everyone and they all cried their eyes out, but is it the ending, nahh.

"Everyone, I might just have one more surprise for my lovely bride here." I announced rather awkwardly and everyone looked at me.

I whistled loudly, and Aisha appeared riding an horse. I knew she rided and had aksed her for a favour.

"Here. All your's Jiju." She said dismounting, giving me the rein and winking at me.

"This prince is finally gonna sweep his princess off her feet." I whispered softly for only Shanaya to listen, and unfortunately Aisha too who was standing a little too closely, and she smirked.

"Let's go, wifey?" I asked holding out a hand to her, she was still in shock.

"Shanaya." Aanya and Avni shouted and she looked at me.

"You didn't had to." She said softly. I had remembered, one time in one long late night rant she had mentioned that she wanted to leave her vidaai ceremony on a horse, like it was her childhood dream.

"I wanted to." I said and she finally took my hand.

"I guess we will see you guys at home then." Riya said laughing and they all went to the cars.

"Byeee bacha, take care of yourself. We all love you tonss." Bhabhi said to her.

Her sad tears were replaced with happy ones, as she waved excitedly at everyone like a child.

"Ready, Mrs. Mehra?" I asked teasing her.

"For you to take me away? Of course, Mr. Mehra." She replied kissing on my cheeks lightly and everyone hootes as we take off.

"Thank you Lakshya, for always making my wishes come true." She whispered hugging me tightly.

We raced through the city, under twinkling stars and quiet roads, and finally we reached, my family waiting for us at the entrance. We did all the rituals and Shanaya was hell tired, it was clearly visible at her face.

"Bhabhiiii, oo bhabhii." Harsh and Riya started teasing her just before we were about to enter my bedroom.

"Can't you see she is already tired, just leave her alone." I said snapping their attention.

"Haan she is very tired." Riya said looking at Shanaya, who passed her a genuine grateful smile.

"Thank You Riya and Harsh for everything, I really appreciate it." She said sincerely to them.

"She really is tired, our Shanu Bhabhi won't ever thank us like that." Harsh said making a face and all laughed, and he did receive a playful slap from Shanaya.

"Okay, now you both leave and let me and my wife to rest." I said swatting them away, and they left with smirks on their faces.

"So..." I said as let her enter my room slowly, and she took a look of the whole room.

"Did you like it?" I asked her nervously.

"Yeah, it is totally you, with these shades of royal blue and grey." She said laughing and ran into my arms.

"So, you finally my wifey." I said hugging her tightly.

"And how do you feel about that Mr. Mehra?" She said laughing into my chest.

"Fucking fantastic Mrs. Mehra." I said and she sinked further into me if that was possible.

"Um, so now you wanna cuddle or something?" I asked rather awkwardly because I didn't knew how to proceed.

"Hawww look at you all blushy blushy Mr. Mehra. And I would like that." Shanaya said poking my cheeks which indeed were a tad reddish.

"Stop it baby." I said to her in a low voice but nahh she was having way too much fun poming at my cheeks.

In one swift moment, she was under me on the bed, her doe eyes wide as saucers, looking up at me.

"Now do the poking hann, I warned you to stop sweetheart." I said slowly dipping my face to her neck.

Fuck, she smells delicious, and if I keep going, I might not be able to stop, but I need her so fucking badly.

I kissed the nape of her neck and she shuddered under me, the type of reaction that I love.

"I am not going to do anything until you permit me darling, so relax." I whispered, and she eventually relaxed under me.

After sometime, I woke up with my will power and told her to go and change and she needed rest, to which she just replied with a yawn and a chuckle.

"Um actually my bags aren't here yet. Can I borrow your lower tshirt?" She asked sweetly.

"Ofcourse, here you go." I said handing her one set from my wardrobe.

"Thanks hubby." She said swiftly and practically flew to the bathroom.

Hubby? She called me hubby. My little kitten, I am waiting for you to come out. You can't keep tempting me and then running off.

Heyyyy Nixiess!! new chapter is hereeeeee, drop a lot of comments because I have my eyes on you.🙂😆✨️. Actually  I was travellingand stuff after exams and all, so I couldn't really update in middle, but here it is amyways. Enjoyyyyyyyyyyyy✨️🫶

Anyways, take careeee and stay safe and healthyyyyyy. Love, Nyxie.