*:・゚✧Chapter 8. [Lakshya]*:・゚✧

I woke up panting, again a nightmare. Great fucking start of the day! I did my daily routine of gym and meditation and wen downstairs fully dressed to find all the family members already present there, even Harsh and Riya were on time today toh.

"Goodmorning folks." I said sitting down and they all wished me back.

"Achha Bhaiya, we are planning a weekend trip to Goa, and you are coming. Mumma's orders." Harsh spoke not letting me interrupt in between, which he knew I was going to do.

I was in office, when they both again came into my cabin, forcing me to wrap my phone meeting early.

"Shanaya Di, isn't comfortable with the Goa plan it seems." Riya spoke up sitting down in on the chairs.

"I already told you, no one would be especially in front of her arranged fiancé." Harsh said facing her.

"We can go someplace else if we like, she said." Riya spoke again.

"Greatt, let's plan a trip to Agra, just two days." Harsh spoke and then finally faced me, both of them.

"Let me call Shanaya Di." Riya spoke with a grin and instantly dialed her number.

"Hello Riya." The sweet voice spoke at the end of the receiver.

"Di, we made plan of Agra, you will come na?" She said.

"Of course, sounds good, plus Aneesh and Aanya will be joining too." She said happily.

"Yayy, Di, thank you. We will send you the plannings and everything, see you all on Friday evening." Harsh said to her.

"Suree bacha log, take care and seee ya." She said and cut the call. 

They looked at me grinning and I just raised an eyebrow, not sure what I needed to say or do here.

"What do you want me to say?" I asked them, massaging my forehead.

"We don't really expect words from a quite person like you, but maybe book all our tickets?" Riya said laughing.

"Yeah, give the information to Ritvik, he will do that." I said, and got back to my laptop.

Riya shut down my laptop with a grim look.

"When are you going to talk to Shanaya Di?" She asked with a frown.

"About what?" I asked, legit confused. Harsh and she passed a look and then finally spoke.

"My dear Bhaiya, life didn't end when that bimbo broke up with you. Give Shanaya Di a chance, she is really a nice girl and she is smart too. Just don't stress yourself so much and live a little." She lectured me.

"Yeah Bhaiya, Neha left you, it's her fault, you did nothing wrong so why are you punishing yourself?" Harsh asked and I raised an eyebrow again.

"Oh please, you think we can't see the way you have started working non stop after the breakup, you leave early, come late, rarely go out. You are ditching every plan with Priyank Bhaiya and me too, don't torture yourself please, that's what we are begging." Harsh said.

"Okay, I will go with you all." I said in a tired tone, and they high fived.

"Then Bhaiya, I got packing to do, see you at home." Riya said getting up and they got out of the office.

Sure, I didn't do anything for her to leave me, but they don't know that I was the one because of who she left. My biggest crime was that I wasn't able to give her time, but didn't mean that she was eligible to cheat. I shut myself in my room the day after she broke up and I realized many things. She never talked about the things that I did wrong, or she was doing wrong, we never used to confront each other. She would party all night, but every time refuse to give me reasons or even deny me every time to pick her up and used to say that there is a line which we should never cross in each other's life.

I don't know why I used to take all that bullshit till now, maybe it was the drug called love, which I am out of hopefully till now. We were the high school sweetheart you know, but I never felt at ease or contented with her.

The week passed in blur and we were boarding our private jet, well waiting for Shanaya and her friends. I was looking forward to seeing her, but at the same time I was also wishing that I couldn't just escape from this trip. Neha never liked to go to trips with my family or siblings, said that they will interfere with our privacy, I used to oblige most of the times. And, now I know that I was also an asshole to do that.

Finally, two bikes came and one girl was behind Aneesh, and Shanaya was on the other bike there with their duffels bags in their hands. Wow, she rides too.

"Hi guysss." Shanaya said to us all, waving and Aneesh did the same.

"Heloooo Di, and Aneesh Bhaiya." They waved back with same enthusiasm.

"She is Aanya, my school bestie, me, her and Aneesh were the trio." Shanaya said beaming.

"Hi Aanya di." Riya said hugging her.

"Hey bacha." She replied back hugging Riya.

"Hi Di, I am Harsh, and she is Riya." Harsh said extending his hand, and she shook it.

"This is my elder brother, Lakshya." Harsh said pointing at me.

"Of course I know him. Hi, Mr. Head Boy." She said looking at me.

"You guys went to my school?" I asked astonished, Aneesh and Aanya nodded, and my head instantly turned to look at Shanaya, she didn't told me this.

She looked away as soon as I looked in her direction, her hair falling, covering that side of her face. She has known me from forever, from my school days.

We all boarded the plane, and Shanaya sat infront of me. It was hard not to watch her, sitting there looking so serene infront of me.

Hiii peopleeee!! Hope you all are good. Enjoy the chapter and let me know in the comments. Lots of love, Nyxie.❤️