4

POV: Yours

Destination: Your apartment

I slammed the door open to my apartment and began packing everything in a suitcase, anything that I could at least.

Why was this all happening?!? It wasn't my fucking fault! Who even is that guy who killed the dude who harassed me anyways?!?

I zipped everything in my suit case and turned around, but there was the man who I was just thinking about.

"Where do you think you're going?" he questioned.

His tall figure was intimidating.

"I'm fucking leaving." I muttered as I pulled my suitcase next to me, "Where to?" "None of your business." "You see it is my business now." he said as I tried walking away from him, he pulled my arm, I turned to look at him, for some reason, something clicked when I turned to face him, maybe it was his frame, or maybe the way he looked at me, but I realized, I knew this guy from somewhere. 

Where exactly? 

I don't know.

He grabbed my arm and yanked my body against the wall, my eyes widened, "You're not going anywhere." he warned.

My eyes widened, I pushed him away, "Get away from me!" I raised my voice, he was taken back, "What-" "You legit killed someone and dragged me into this mess! I still remember that night and see it in my nightmares! Do you know how awful that fucking feels!" I exclaimed as I kept pushing him and finally his back hit the wall, "YOU PUT ME THROUGH THIS!" "I saved you." "YOU KILLED SOME MAFIA LEADER AND NOW THEY'RE AFTER ME!" I shouted.

He pinched the bridge of his nose and muttered, "Ay pendeja." 

I grabbed my suitcase and headed out the door.

POV: Miguel's

Meeting her the first time was one thing.

I remember being in Mexico on a mission, then decided to take a stroll, by stroll I was jumping building to building, then I saw her, she wasn't like anyone I have ever seen before, era la chica mas hermosa que e visto. (She was the most beautiful girl I have ever seen.)

I don't think a woman has ever taken my breath like that, but the way her hair moved as she walked, the confidence she had, her gorgeous mysterious eyes.

When that man tried taking advantage of her I had to kill him.

The second time I met her, was at a club, we had a couple drinks, a couple laughs, then had a moment together alone, her skin felt like silk, y su mirada- 

I couldn't hold myself together.

Then I didn't see her for a long time because she bolted.

I was not about to let her go again.

"Wait." I called out.