15

POV: Yours

Destination: Unknown 

God only knew what time it was, or how many days have passed, I just sat in a pitch black room, only times people came in were to run some tests on me, taking out my blood, just the usual.

It was annoying, the whole situation, yet I had so many questions, what was this whole situation about? Why didn't Miguel just kill me? What were his true intentions? Wait, did Hobi even know? Was he in on this too? 

All my thoughts were interrupted when the large metal door was opened, showing a large amount of light the room previously didn't have. "Get up." a man ordered, "What?" I questioned, "Up. Now." he demanded as he grabbed my arm and yanked me up, I chuckled at this movement he made and grabbed his arm and twisted it, he screamed in pain so I used an empty glass bottle and hit him with it.

I grabbed his weapon from his pocket and held on to it tightly as I walked out of the pitch black room, someone was whispering to a device while hiding.

"Code re-" I pointed the gun at the girl who was about to rat me out, she slowly turned to me, "Please don't do this.." she whispered with pleading eyes, "You are going to tell them that this was a false alarm. A mistake if anything, and nothing happened. Got it?" I questioned as I kept the weapon on her head. She nodded slowly and pulled up her device, "Agent Black, everything okay?" they questioned the agent, "Yes, sorry, false alarm. Everything clear." 

I put my finger on the trigger and took out my other hand "Give me your key card and tell me the way to exit safely." Just then we heard a loud boom, and she shoved me away and tried to run away, rolling my eyes, I grabbed the gun and shot a random object right beside her, causing her to tumble from fear "I WILL SHOOT YOU NEXT IF YOU DON'T SIT DOWN AND GIVE ME WHAT I WANT!" I demanded as I got up, "OKAY OKAY! DON'T SHOOT PLEASE!" she said as she handed me her key card.

"Code black, I repeat CODE BLACK." someone spoke on her little device, they sounded panic, "You need to run, people are going to come in and I'd say about 30 seconds because your little spider friends broke in." the female told me.

"Where do I go?" "Exiting this room, turn left, up the stairs, turn right, and use the key card. Hurry." I ran out of the room and saw people rushing my way, "GET HER!" they shouted, I pulled up the gun and shot at a loose piece of wood on the ceiling, causing the whole ceiling to collapse on them, I ran the direction the agent told me to.

As I ran the alarms started going off, "Doors will be closing in 10 seconds." no.

"8."

I tried swiping the card.

"7."

But it wasn't working.

"5." 

That was when I realized the card she gave me wasn't meant for this door. She fooled me.

"4."

I tried pushing the door open.

"3."

"THERE SHE IS!" 

Well fuck.

"2."

I grabbed the gun and shot the door handles open, then pushed it open.

"1."

A metal wall came down in front of all the door exits. I began panting from how out of breathe I was, then checked the gun. "One bullet left." I told myself. 

I got this.