7

POV: Yours

I looked all the clothes I had packed and picked up a pair of jeans and a basic black top that was a long sleeve, off the shoulder, and picked my hair up in a slick back ponytail.

"So much for discreet." Spider-Man said as he leaned on the door frame.

"What? Showing my shoulders too much?" I joked.

"Maybe cover up." He insisted.

"Maybe suck my ass." I replied.

He sighed, "Be ready in three minutes, I have someone to introduce you to, then we leave."

"Are they cute?" I joked. Even though he had a mask on I could feel the glare coming out.

"Kidding." I muttered as I put on lip gloss.

Once I finished putting on my shoes I walked out of the room and saw Spider-Man with another masked man, kind of like Spider-Man, but punky.

"Well, I didn't know comic con made a collaboration with spider obsessed heroes." I joked, "I like her." The other masked man said.

"Spiderpunk." He said as he reached his hand out to greet mines.

"Y/n." I smiled as I shook his hand back.

"Y/n, this is the man who will keep you safe whenever I cannot be there."

"Tell me you won't be here often so I can have more time with this one." I joked, spiderpunk and I shared a laugh, but someone stayed dead silent, "Kidding." I said.

"Well, are you human under that mask?" I asked spiderpunk, Spider-Man walked out of the room and signaled me to follow, "Be a good girl and I'll let you find out." He joked, I began walking out but turned one more time to him, "Looks like I'll be in my best behavior!" I exclaimed before catching up to Spider-Man.

"Hey wait up!" I said as he turned around to look at me, "Where are we headed to?" I questioned, "Believe it or not, we're headed to another universe."

I stared at him as he kept walking, he stopped and looked back at me, "What?"

"What the fuck do you mean we're going to another dimension."

"Get used to it." "Spider-Man- look, maybe you're forgetting that my life was normal before this! I was literally in my apartment about a day ago and now you're telling me-" suddenly a portal opened.

He chuckled and walked in, "You agreed, no backing down now."

I pressed my lips together and stared at the portal, god I hate my life.