Chapter 18

not edited~
Warning(s)- mentions of abortion, sexual themes and underage drinking

not edited~Warning(s)- mentions of abortion, sexual themes and underage drinking

Jayda

It's the night of the halloween party and Jayda stomach bubbled with nerves as she stared at the skin tight latex black body suit in the mirror, she turned around to see her ass cheeks on full display. Her halloween costume was a bit revealing, honestly she knew it was revealing considering they got their costumes from the lingerie store but actually being this naked scared her a bit.

"Bitch, you look fine as hell like that ginger hair looks so good on you. Stop overthinking plus your man that ain't your man won't be able to take his hands off you tonight" Fallon said as they talked on facetime while the two girls got dressed for the party in a couple of hours.

Fallon tightened the white corset to make her breast push up more and fluffed out the mini tutu that sat on her hip and barely covered her ass. She had decided on the bride of chucky since Taehyung wanted to do the matching costumes.

"Speaking of, how was your little date with Tae? because I am very curious to know what happened especially since you were very against going with him the first place" Jayda asked walking into her bathroom to plug in the curling iron.

Fallon rolled her eyes but was still smiling as she sat down at her vanity.

"Actually it went pretty good. He took me to some bougie ass restaurant in Buckhead called La Love" Fallon said putting on eyeshadow.

Jayda almost yelled, "Fallon! he took to La Love like that restaurant is literally impossible to get a reservation, my parents were on the waitlist for 3 months and it's like crazy expensive. He must like you" She said as she started curling the reddish ginger wig.

Fallon smacked her teeth, "He was really sweet and he ain't try nothing but I just still believe Tae got some motive especially since he took interest in me all of a sudden" She says.

Fallon had a right to feel that way especially since most guys that do approach never take serious or just tryna sleep with her but that's just teenage boys but she still kind of hope that he wasn't tryna find a way into her pants.

"Well he was eyeing you at his party that time even though I was drunk I remember him staring you down. I do understand why you're being conscious though because you're not his typical type" Jayda said putting a clip to pin curl the hair.

"Yeah but he's coming to pick me up in like 30 so we'll see how tonight goes. Is Mikaela still coming? I know she's been kind of down lately" Fallon asked as she grabbed her phone from the vanity walking out her room.