Chapter 15

not edited~
Warning: mentions of abortion.

not edited~Warning: mentions of abortion

Jayda

"You owe me a kiss every time I make a three pointer" Yoongi said holding the basketball on his side as Jayda sat on the lawn chair her coils pushed into a high bun with a oversized band tee and her black Birkenstocks laid beside the chair on the ground along side her Chanel bag.

The weather was really nice considering it's almost Halloween. Fall in the south was never really cold besides the night time, it was still as hot as the summer.

Yoongi had invited her over that afternoon since it was a school holiday and lately he's been around her almost everyday during school and would also try to spend time with her after basketball practice. They weren't exactly official since he hasn't asked and she wasn't one to rush.  If he wanted things to be official, he would ask but in the meantime she was enjoying the time they spent together.

"Of course you would say that but alright" Jayda said pulling up her legs in the chair looking around his familys estate.

The gated home is very large with a whole lot of land in the back. Jayda had briefly went inside the nicely decorated home that had traditional Korean paintings and abstract art since his mom was into the arts.

Jayda was actually surprised he even invited her over to his house but his parents weren't home. She was kind of nervous if she would have to meet them since she knew how some Asian parents were. She figured they would assume that the two were dating and their reactions is what she feared.

Yoongi shoots the ball and obviously the star basketball player makes the shoot making him look back at the brown skinned girl with a grin playing on his face. He walks over to Jayda bending down over her small frame as she was still seated, their lips grazed each other lightly as he leaned down more making their lips smash together softly, just a small innocent kiss.

Of course Yoongi wanted more as he tried slipping his tongue in making Jayda softly pushing him a way because she wanted to be respectful especially since his parents could get back anytime.

"No sir. Your parents could come back anytime now" Jayda said as Yoongi groaned pulling away.

He walked back to the court picking up the basketball that laid on the warm concrete. She was right. He doesn't know how his parents would actually react. Well technically he has an idea because his mom has stated about wanting him to bring home a nice Korean girl.

"Where's Minji?" Jayda asked as he started dribbling the ball.

"She's with my mom, most likely shopping" Yoongi answered shooting the ball but missed the shot.