Chapter 11

not edited~

Playlist song: Travis Scott "Antidote"

Jayda

Mikaela picked up Jayda last since she lived closer to the bowling alley. Fallon was on aux playing every song from Lil baby's latest album as Mikaela cruised down the interstate.

Jayda had invited Minji out but she declined, she didn't really care to go places but Jayda wanted her to become social since Yoongi mentioned that she didn't really have many friends.

"Should I hangout with Tae?" Fallon asked everyone in the car.

The car was pretty silent when she asked that question. Curious to why she was suddenly interested in actually hanging out with him after she was very stern on him just trying to experiment. Her sudden change of heart was different for Fallon since she seems to go back in her word.

"I didn't think he was your type" Adriana spoke first followed by the other agreeing.

Fallon had a obvious type for sure, literally all the boys she use to talk to looked the same with the dark skin, nice smile with waves and had style. Most of the time they were either athletes or the local plug for the student body, and they were never good to her like ever. The athletes were always cheating on her with the white girls and her other type never made time for her.

"He's not really" Fallon said.

"I just don't wanna put myself in a box and plus he's cute, might need to roughen him up a bit though. He be giving whitewashed Asian" She continued making everyone laugh.

Fallon was a lot to handle especially her personality and attitude at times, so picturing Taehyung dealing with her would actually be something very interesting. Jayda just hoped she was planning on entertaining him for the right reasons and not because every black man has done wrong by her.

"I say go for it but don't let him fuck" Mikaela said hitting her nicotine as she got off the exit.

"That's easy because I'm a virgin" Fallon said. They all started laughing making Fallon look at them.

"Let's be for real right now" Jayda spoke up through the laughter as Fallon was definitely not a virgin anymore. They can still remember the facetime call of her crying that she might've gotten pregnant.

"It ain't that funny now"

~~

The four girls walked in the crowded bowling alley that looked like the school hallways as everyone from school was in attendance tonight.
The theme tonight was glow in the dark, so everything in the alley was glowing with neon colors.