Chapter 7

Warnings: mature themes, age gap, cursing, light sexual themes.

not edited~
Jayda

The pounding felt much harder as Jayda stirred in her sleep, her head felt like it could explode at in minute and her stomach was in a knot as last night hit her harder than she intended. She gets up reputedly as she couldn't take the feeling anymore and scrambles to find advil.

Ughhh

Jayda finally finds some Advil in her bedside drawer to relive the pain that made her not want to pick any alcoholic anything ever. She takes a look around her neat room and sees her purse and shoes from last night thrown in the corner and her clothes from last night are still on her body.

She honestly didn't expect to be that drunk. Peer pressure was definitely a bitch to her. Jayda remembered everything last night even when Yoongi had grabbed her hand. shit. She thought to herself knowing that she made a fool of herself last night.

Jayda checks her phone as she had 33 new messages, mostly from the group chat and a text from her mom, even Ari had texted her. She hasn't seen her older sister since she left for college last month. She scrolls down the list from the previous night and this morning.

Ari💕
I'm drunk and i miss you lil sis but ill be home next weekend:))

Jayda hasn't seen her older sister since she left for college in August. Ariana attends FAMU in Tallahassee, Florida and she's currently at junior. She was excited to see her sister after a month and a half without having her presence in the house.

Mommy
Goodnightt bby. y'all better been home before midnight. love you lots

Adriana🤍
wake dat ass up slut

Grace
i slept over at Suki's btw. pls don't tell mom and dad.

Jayda almost forgot about her little sister, who said she was going to the party herself but she didn't even see her there, which made her question the text because she hopped in Chris's car last night. Jayda started to feel bad because Grace was her responsibility this weekend but she ended too drunk to even figure out where her sister was at.

Jayda
I'll pick you up if you need me to.

Grace
it's fine, i'll catch a ride back

Jayda was a little suspicious but she decided to give her sister the benefit of the doubt this time. Grace wasn't that stupid to go home with a man.