Chapter 6

Warning: Drinking, smoking, cursing, use of n-word, stereotypes, mentions of dating preferences, ignorance and partying.

not edited.

Jayda

Playlist song: Bags by Future ft Yung Bans

Steezy stayed in the same neighborhood as Taehyung like exactly three houses down and the group had decided to walk to the party but not before pre-gaming. Jayda wasn't much of a drinker, honestly she only took a sip of beer once. All of Steezy's close friends were all present in the kitchen as the music played on his mini speaker. He said his mom was working the night shift tonight.

"I got da hennessy and some Patron" Steezy announced walking back into kitchen with two bottles. He had on some black Amiri jeans and a white tee with a gold cross necklace, topped off his outfit with some clean white airforces. His curly was slightly wet. Jayda caught herself looking at him a little too long because she couldn't deny that he looked good.

"Nigga, you tryna kill us" Adriana stated looking at him blankly.

Steezy smacked his lips and placed the the bottles down. His friends were standing on the wall not bothering to interact with the girls sitting on the stools near the island. Adriana said they were "scared of pussy", which made sense since they haven't looked up from their phones.

"Guess who's coming to the party tonight" Mikaela said turning to us smiling all big with her straight white teeth.

"Hoseok? the asian nigga that be dancing at that private school down the straight?" Fallon asked while taking a sip of her juice.

Mikaela and Hoseok have been talking ever since she brought him up to Jayda. The two have gone a few dates and she seems to really like him and vice versa, the three girls were happy for her.

"You can't use nigga and asian in the same sentence" Jayda said. Steezy was passing out solo cups as the three talked amongst themselves.

"Girl anyway" Fallon said rolling her eyes playfully, Jayda pushed her shoulder slightly in a playful manner.

Fallon had apologized to Jayda for not taking up for her and making snide comments in the lunchroom the other day. She valued her friendship with Jayda and the rest of the girls but of course she loved her cousin, although Malia hasn't practiced the whole saying 'blood thicker than water' when it came to her Fallon.

"He's friend with Tae, Namjoon and the rest of them?" Adriana asked.

Mikaela nodded her head and turned to look at Jayda, "Also Jayda's future man, but she too scary to talk to him".