Chapter 14

not edited~
Warning(s): mentions of rape, sexual situations, victim blaming.

not edited~Warning(s): mentions of rape, sexual situations, victim blaming

Jayda

The date ended too fast in Jayda's opinion but that's just because her curfew had quickly approached and her dad texted her twice asking when she was coming home.

Yoongi had dropped her off at home but not before the routine of a quick make out session that always left Jayda wanting more. She wanted to go a little further but then again she didn't want to give in too soon. Jayda could tell Yoongi wanted more by how hard he was under her as she sat in his lap grinding slowly as their lips moved together hungrily.

Jayda could still feel the way his hands wondered all over her body as she kissed down down his neck earning a low groan. She squealed and turned over in her bed as she replayed the scene over and over in her head.

She felt like a little virgin that had her first kiss but technically she was still half a virgin, only letting her ex-boyfriend finger her was the furthest she ever went. It's been a while since anyone has made their way down her nether regions even herself she hasn't had a good session in awhile.

Jayda laid on her back in the comfort of her pink fluffy comforter that engulfed her, she lightly traced down her body as she pictured Yoongi hovering over body his pale hands going down her brown skin. Her acrylic nails untying her pajama pants slipping them off, her bottom half bare. she dragged her fingers towards her lips aching to be touched. Jayda teases her clit by applying a little pressure and circles it with two fingers as her eyes close and small moans escape her mouth.

The sound of knocking on the door stops her movement as her eyes shot open. Jayda scrabbles to put her pajama shorts back on as the knocking continues. She moves the bathroom to wash her hands and dries them on her shorts making her way to her bed to act like she wasn't about to masturbate.

"Come in!" Jayda yells as she lays across her bed on her side trying to look as natural as possible.

Grace comes with her robe tied and her now curly hair in a bun. She looked tired by the way her face looked more dull than usual and her lash extensions were nonexistent.

"I want a abortion" Grace immediately said after closing the door. She plopped down on the bed bedside her sister, her house slipped dangling from the bed.

Jayda wasn't expecting that to be said and she didn't know exactly what to say to her. She was definitely pro-choice and right now this was kind of personal since it was little sister. Grace is a basically still a baby and her having a baby at 15 would be hard.