13. Bye

Alyssa ran through the closet as she got out of bed. Neither Aegon nor any of the servants were there, so she was alone in the chamber looking for her dress.

Since she had never been in Aegon's chamber before, it was a hunt for her to find a simple thing. She has been married for only a cuple of hours and it allready going down. She walked around with a frown as she searched. Today she needed to look good, because today was the day she would meet her ladies in waiting. So everything was just incredibly exciting.

Her hunt was interrupted when there was a knock on the door, it couldn't have been Aegon. He had probably just stumbled into the room like the fool that he was.

"Come in!" the door opened and three familiar girls entered the room. The frown instantly disappeared and a smile crept onto Alyssa's face.

Servants entered and began to set the table with breakfast. Baela, Rhaena and Helaena entered the room and gave her a group hug.

They were all dressed while Alyssa stood there in a dressing gown. "Why aren't you dressed yet" Rhaena asked.

Alyssa looked around the room and shrugged. "I'm looking for my yellow dress, but it must be so damn hard to find things in this maze of a room.

Helaena and Rhaena giggled as Baela patted her on the shoulder. "We'll find it for sure, isn't it the one with all the embroidery on it?"

She nodded and everyone started looking. Helaena checked some of the lists that were in the rooms and there she found a yellow dress with floral embroidery on the bodice. And a fluffy skirt.

"I found it!" Everyone turned and Alyssa walked over and kissed her on the cheek. Thank the gods for Helaena Targaryen. "Thanks, Hel"

"No problem"

Rhaenyra wore yellow, Helaena wore yellow

Rhaenyra wore yellow, Helaena wore yellow. And now Alyssa dose too.

She dresses quickly and sat down at The tablett with her friends. Breakfast had been served and the smell spread across the room. Verraxes and Terraxes was also on the tablett, feasting on the meat that had been served. Verraxes of them sat on the table close to Alyssa and Terraxes sat on the table close to Rhaena that fed him with a piece of meat every now and then.

Rhaena poured herself some water and put the go let back down on the table. "How did it go? . Last night." the eggs Alyssa was chewing on almost went down the wrong pipe. She swallowed and wiped her mounth with a cloth.

"Ehm.. We didin't really do enything. He just left" she was embarrassed to say it out loud, that her husband had left her on their first night. Even though she never wanted this marrige, it was still embarrassing to admit. Everyone just continued to eat. "What a cunt" Baela muttered under her breath. Rhaena almost chocked on her water, her hand flew to her mouth. "Baela!" she hissed.

"Where did he go?" Helaena asked innocently. Alyssa shrugged and continued to eat. "I don't know, he just left. Not that i care, he can do whater he wants, it won't bother me" the last statement she said with confidence. Why should it bother her, he is an ass.