Last day in Sydney- H

Hi my love

Last day before I get on a plane. Gon be getting my nails did.

Weird the whole A section of your conversation yesterday disappeared entirely. As a kind of member of my future family I want her to do well in life. It's a weird thing to have an investment in someone who makes me think of the beast bc she's the mum of my mans daughter. I hope her visit goes okay. Let me know.

I once asked you about child support and A and you didn't answer so I assumed it was sensitive and didn't poke. Did you have to fight for custody? Or was that agreed?

Yeah I was so uncomfortable to have Bas openly staring and smiling while I fought to look anywhere else. And I've never considered this before but the Dr clinic is probably exact middle ground between my suburb and his. I never thought he'd go to the same clinic though. Bas was a devout Muslim from a devout family and would not breach that since it went against his beliefs. What is important about him from my perspective is he saw the absolute worst of me. When I went on oratane and the pill I absolutely lost all emotional regulation and I was really awful to Bas. He saw my angriest snappiest meanest self every single day. And he weathered it with no complaints. Occasionally plied me with chocolate if I was extra cranky. Even figured out my period from how awful I was being. Also he's see my face when I struggle through the pain. He'd be like ah You started your period then. We were like 25 and he was already mostly bald. I told him my marriage was to someone my parents wanted me to marry (not a lie lol) so he understood in a way bc he was sorting through his own bride applications. He has seen four many times bc we all worked in the same building.

Lucky you told me to try not fight with four bc it's honestly an uphill battle and that little reminder helped. I'm unaccountably sad and snappy at the moment.

- who's getting the haircut tomorrow? You M or both? Does she help M out with her hair?

- just got to quickly read your messages

—Back been out all day for nails

-gl re hair - you could just go to a barber and save yourself the hassle. In any case I have the skills.

- Bas is ex coworker. That is what I called him IRL. his names is Basit.

- I want to lie on a float in a pool in the sun with a drink and ignore the existence of the world for a bit. Also they serve breakfast burritos so that should be good.

Sounds like M and A relationship is tricky. I been thinking about how It's something M and I have in common. Why doesn't M want A doing your hair?
Also out of curiosity who did your hair when you were with Mi and J?

Bas knows I'm heavily monitored so wouldn't try contact. We both know any contact gotta be initiated by me.

I'm just so down rn.

Sounds like you managed the divorce situation really well. Must have been very stressful

I love cooked onions

Just had my nails did by a ghetto 23 yr old girl who was telling me about working three jobs and her relationship woes. The nails look great

So as coworkers I was actually tasked with improving BAs' performance. And I went hard. I shredded it make him do one report more than ten times. By the end of it he did learn but we were so mad at each other during the process. But I was credited with saving his job bc he was on a performance review plan and if you fail you get fired. So tough love baby.

I've had actual burritos but not the breakfast variety before.

Your sentence cut off when you were saying who did your hair previously.

Re down - missing you preemptively.

Ohhhhhhh after so long I get the answer to a question from the beginning. When I commented on the long hair you said'well i don't care what you think I didn't grow it for you' damn. Now I know why you said that that's kinda ouch

He's gon take my phone in a sec

No - not mad it's just like an ahhh moment. Bc you said something once and my brain is connecting the dots. The ouch bit is where that statement implied that my opinion didn't matter and hers did. Even when she wasn't in the picture anymore. Even so for some reason I don't care right now.

Re caring abt A. Oh ifc I do I'm just trying to be better about it in general and besides with A it's special rules. She's not just 'your ex' she's 'M's mum' and so I am definitely not about to get between that. Like I haven't forgotten about you asking her for a birthday bliwjob (jokingly) while with me. So if anything it's the most concerning. Like that was during - my - time FFS.
But I'm not trying to complicate things for M's sake.

Mwah goodnight