Yours is gone - H

Hi love

I'm tired and I have some urgent work I hope your day is going well.

So my heart also hit a low of 56 yesterday. I'm assuming it's the late night early morning combo.

Four was hinting that I got lost yesterday bc I was talking to you (probably). So we gotta stick to here I guess.

I tried to vacuum on the weekend but the vaccuum died. Ordered a new one. Had the old one for years so I hope the tech is upgraded.

Been writing some Harriet it's been four chapters since you last saw- have made it to the snake bit. Ik it's all out of order but I wanted occlumency lessons to kick off asap in my book so you get insights into Harriet and Snape and Harriet start developing. And I wanted the snake bit to happen later so that I have a fairly significant plot point some way in to the book. Anyway Harriet's going to be very torn up about the first person snake experience and here's a chance to send her back to Grimmauld.

Oh re
'the difference between my nightmares and my dreams is in the waking'
The punchline is that dreams are just the nightmares I wake from.

—-No really think about the quote.
The dreams are nightmares I wake from meaning my life is the nightmare that I don't wake from and the horror of my nightmares is like a dream because of the fact I get to wake from them.

Polyjuice you were about to hit a fun bit. I don't want to say too much more but during dinner Snape kicks off a game of footsie.

I don't even like Harriet tbh. I'm just writing it bc I started it and I gotta finish it. Book five was fun bc occlumency but the sheer amount of plot points I gotta negotiate makes it difficult to balance. Hermione is not always directly involved in plot points so she's easier.

—Here's the thing. It only seems to be okay if you are just someone I fuck. But the vast majority of our conversations is straight love. So four's expectation is we get off together and don't talk apart from that and don't have anything real.

Yeah imagine the moment I position the vacuum and press on and it just starts - then sputters out. Was so mad.

—Oh I have the books all on my phone for writing references. Just reread the snake chapter. I try to not lean to heavily on the books but make it canon enough that maybe it could have happened without disrupting the story.

Ew babe - he doesn't do the feet . if you must know he goes in for the thigh rub and things escalate and they leave the great hall together after dinner.

My hermione books are way more canon and I play off plot points in the book. Like one set in book 6 - where Harry is constantly stalking Draco bc he thinks he's up to something, it all looks a bit different from Hermione's pov. And when she says have you tried talking to him and Harry gets worked up, it hits very different. I show canon shit in an angle that leads you to new conclusions. Oh and I stole a direct line from the book
'That's my wand you've got there Potter'
And changed the rejoinder to
"You know what I rather like your wand Malfoy. Perfect fit for my wand hand."
So I keep it so close to the book but push my agenda do you are like damn why does this makes so much sense.
Like when Harry rescues Malfoy from the fiendfyre but not crabbe goyle and he's clinging to Harry's back

You're incompatible as my lovers, huh? Never thought that'd be a line I hear in my life. What I find hilarious is the inherent suggestion that you might be compatible with a different person who is not four. Imagine splitting a mortgage three ways and the joint bank account. Damn that's a life hack right there.

Oh and my plot solution for Hermione to outsmart dumbledore and save her man could actually be canon. It doesn't interfere with the plot. How is this possible???? Read it and find out. Best bit was that I had to figure it out just like Hermione and I'm brainstorming how she can save him from an inevitable fate considering he has to kill dumbledore. I was in her shoes, planning until I had a genius crazy idea. So the moment in the book she starts planning is exactly when I started planning bc I had no idea how I was going to make it work.