Chapter 13

Laura's POV

So apperently Vanessa was at the Lynch's house all night so everything is ok.
I would go over, but you know, the whole Ross thing. I need to go out and clear my mind.

I take a shower and brush my teeth. I go to my room and change clothes and do my makeup. I decide to go to the mall so I grab my purse and keys and get into the car and drive to the mall.

Once I get there I text Vanessa that I came to the mall. I walk around and go to stores and shop. You know, the usual. Then I walk into a jewelry store and find this beautiful necklace but with no price tag. I then walk up to the cashier. The cashier was a boy with brown hair and brown eyes. His smile is actually pretty cute and he is kinda tall.
" Excuse me, how much does this necklace cost?" I asked
" For a girl like you, it cost nothing." The cashier smiles and winks.
Is he flirting with me?
" Uhm, excuse me." I said
" Tell you what, the necklace is free, on one condition." The cashier replies.
" What's the condition?" I ask
" you give me your number, and we go out on a date." The cashier answers and smiles.
" deal." I said.
" good choice." The cashier replied.

I grabbed a piece of paper and wrote my number on it.
" one question." I said
" spill" the cashier said
" what's your name?" I asked
" Im Josh." The cashier answered
" Laura" I said while putting my hand out.
" well Laura, I'll text you when I'm off shift, which is at 6pm" Josh said and shook my hand.
" Talk to you later then." I said while smiling.

I took my necklace and waved bye to Josh. I know I just had this blow over with Ross and the whole kiss thing, and I really do love Ross. But I don't want to be heartbroken again. Ross can and will stay with Lauren, soroom. going on this date wit Josh. Besides, he is pretty chill and cute.

I can't wait for 6pm.

Ross's POV

I'm sitting on the couch watching TV, but really all I can think about is Laura, I told her how I felt about her, and I kissed her. But she ran out, and we haven't spoken since then. So today, I'm going to break up with Lauren and go talk to Laura. Hopefully by tonight, I will be able to say that Laura is my girlfriend. Oh today is going to be the best day ever.

The doorbell rang. Rocky opened the door and I saw Lauren standing there. Oh, did I mention I texted her and told her to come over.

I took her to my room and closed the door.
" Listen Lauren, we need to talk. I don't think we should be together anymore. This just isn't working out right. " I said
" What!! This is about that Laura girl, isn't it!?" Lauren question and jumped out of the bed.

"No... Not really... Kinda.... Maybe." I stuttered.
" Fine then. But this isn't the last of me your gonna see." Lauren said and stormed out of the room.

Well that went quicker than I thought it would go.
A few minutes later I walked downstairs and sat back down on the couch. Thinking about what I'm going to say to Laura when I talk to her.

" Hey Ross you just broke up with Lauren, right? " Rydel asked
" Yah why?" I answered.
" Are you planning to ask Laura out?" Rydel asked.
" Yep. Why???" I answered and asked again.

Rydel handed me her phone and I see a text message from Laura saying,

Laura: I just met this guy named Josh at the jewelry store at the mall, and now I'm going on a date with him soon!! :D

I slowly gave Rydel her phone back and she sat down next to me.
" You Ok?" Rydel asked
" Yah, I'm fine." I answered

But I'm not fine

And now my plan is ruined

I lost Laura, again.

_---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well that was the chapter.
Poor Ross.

So tell me what you think!!
Comment, vote, and follow me please.

Oh by the way please read my new book
' Fell To The Future' its not a fan fiction, and I entered it into the Wattys 2015

Also I'm wondering if I should enter this book into the Wattys as well. Tell me what you think about that

Thanks for reading :)

~ rauralover12