Chapter 10

Ross's POV

Lauren is 3 months pregnant. I still remember how.......

(A/N: I'm going to skip the dirty part Your welcome)

Flash Back

I got a call from Lauren to instantly go to her house.

phone convo:

L: Come to my house fast!

R: why???

L: just come NOW!!!!!!

And with that, she hung up.

I jump out of bed, snached my jacket, and ran out the door. My phone was in my pocket. I hopped into my car drove to Laurens house.

I got to Laurens house about 10 minutes later. I knocked on the door 3 times.

Laurens friend answered the door, I think her name is..........Ja - Jay - La - Lay -  Baok i have no idea....

She lets me and I rush over to Lauren that's sitting on her couch.

" Baby what's wrong??" I ask

" I - I'm uh,  uh...... i'm" Lauren golps

" I'm pregnant...." She mummbles

What

" OMG that's amazing!" I fake smile

Lauren jumps up and hugs me. She looks at me and smashes her lips on mine.

We kissed for about 30 seconds, untill her friend faked cough and we pulled away.

Lauren showed me her pregnancy test that showed positive.

Yess i'm sooo happy. My favorite girl in the whole in tire world is having a baby, and I'm the father. :)

End of Flash Back.

Ok maybe it wasn't much..... but it was still worth it. I don't think i met any other girl in the world as amazing and pretty as her.

Brown hair with red die.

Brown eyes.

Short/ Tall

pink, soft, lips.

Just wonderful.

I walk out of my room and over hear Rydel talking on the phone. I don't want to be an ease dropper...... but i was curious.

I stand in front of Rydel's door and put my ear gently against the wooden door.

Rydel: Yah, i've missed you soooo much!!!

?????????: Same!!! So how is everyone??

Rydel: Everyone's good. Ross got some girl preggo and now they're dating.

I couldn't hear everything they said.

???????????: ohh really...... i - ***** * * * * * ***** * * * * ** * * * * *

( * = words ross doesn't know what she is saying)

Rydel: i know, i know... i'm sorry Laura.

Laura: *sigh* it's ok... his life i guess.

Laura???? Who the heck is Laura.........

Laura????

.............................................. Yah ok who the heck is freakin' Laura i don't think I ever seen or hung out with her before.

I hear Rydel walking towards the door and I leap onto the stair case.

Rydel opesn the door.

Rydel: I gtg Laura bye

Laura: bye

and they hang up.

" Why are you on the steps??" Rydel asked

" Uhhh ummmm noo r- reason......" I hesitate.

" Mhhhmhhm" Is all Rydel says.

Rydel walks down the steps and I sigh. Few. Now all i need to do is find out who this Laura chick is...

-----------------------------------------

Doneeeeeee thats chapter 10, yah... it was pretty short and very unformitive but, that's all i'm doing for today. Next chapter will be longer I promise.

stay safe :D

- rauralover12