Chapter 11

He guided me into a dimly lighted room with vanilla cinnamon candles. I have a good sense of smell. He pointed me to a table and then left the room. I slowly walked over to it and looked down upon the piece of paper that rested on the wood surface. I began to read every word with extreme detailed concentration. This was so romantic.

jυleѕ,

yoυ нave вeen мy вeѕт ғrιend ѕιnce тнe ғιrѕт day we мeт. ι нave тo adмιт тнaт ι нave alwayѕ нad a crυѕн on yoυ. ever ѕιnce ι ѕaw yoυ down тнe ѕтreeт and yoυr вeaυтιғυl вlυe eyeѕ мeт мιne. yoυ are мy ѕoυl мaтe, no doυвт aвoυт ιт. jυlιe, yoυ are мy wнole world, тнe only one тнaт мaттerѕ тo мe тнaтѕ wнy ι aм тaĸιng yoυ нere ғor тнιѕ тonιgнт. тo ѕнow yoυ and тo love yoυ, and ғor yoυ тo нopeғυlly ғιnd тнaт we were мade ғor eacн oтнer. and тo мe, oυr love wιll never geт вorιng.

-вraхтon

By the time i had finished reading his beautiful letter, my eyes were dripping with love and salt. I looked around the room and still didn't see him. I looked down to my feet to wipe my tears when i saw them. The pretty pink rose petals lining the floor. I started following them, looking up occasionally to make sure i didn't fall or run into something. After centuries of walking and still no Braxton, i came to the end of the petal road. There was a single chair in front of a mini television. I sat down and looked at the blank tv with wide and curious eyes. Nothing happened for a while until the screen blinked on with film. It was Braxton serenading me with hilarious moments in our relationship that i didn't even know where being filmed. I guess Braxton put Zoe and Steven up to it. I watched us dance through scene after scene until the final clip arrived. It was our first kiss in the fields. Those sneaky little friends of ours. And they acted so innocent too. I guess i expected nothing less though.

We laid in the meadow and fought until we stood and embraced. Now my eyes were pouring sweet tears of joy. Even in this great moment of love i couldn't help but think of Kendly. It made me so guilty too. All i wanted to focus on was Braxton but our love reminded me of the person i had trusted the most in my life before Braxton. My best friend, brother, caretaker, teacher, and my role model.

I turned around in search for my Braxton when i saw a puff of smoke in the dark room. From it emerged my baby. I ran to him and hugged him so tight i could have killed him. I knew i wouldn't though because i would never do that.

"That was so beautiful! You are so sweet!" I said in between tears.

"I know you miss him jules. I do to. He saved my life in place of his own. I will never be able to repay him. He is our angel. He watches over us and protects us. He is here for you jules. And if one day he needs a brake, not that he ever will, he knows i will protect you. And i will. " he said with care. How did he know?

I smiled at him with glossy eyes. He looked back with the same gloss lingering in his beautiful little brown eyes.

"Come dance with me." He said gently but not questionably. I smiled and took his hand as he reached it out to me. He guided me to a bare spot in the floor that is circled with pink petals. Our song magically started playing over the room kind of strongly. It was 'your song' by Ellie Goulding. We glided around the wide circle of rose petals for almost the entire song until the end chorus came on. Then he took my hand and guided me to the back of the room with all black walls. He took me through a door to an amazing porch overlooking the beach.

"Tomorrow is our last day here together and i just wanted to show you that you are much more beautiful than the waves, than anything this view can provide." He looked strait into my eyes and i started to get tears in them. Just then the song 'starry eyed' by Ellie Goulding came on. She was my favorite artist. He new me so well. He chose this song perfect for this occasion and he knew i would tear up.

"Turn around" he told me gently.

I smiled sweetly and did as he said.

"Close your eyes." He commanded.

"Ok." I said choking it past my watery eyes.

"Are they closed?"

"Yes,"

I felt something touch my neck and my eyes immediately blinked open. It was a beautiful thin, silver chain with a small palm tree dangling in the middle. It didn't look cheep but not too expensive for my Braxton. It was perfect.

"Its perfect. Thank you." I said looking strait into his eyes. Then he kissed me.