Chapter 14

This chapter may have some bad language in it. If you don't want to read it, comment on this chapter asking for a summery!

Xxx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tears immediately started pouring from my eyes.

"Practice really? What the hell braxton?"

"Jules, i wanted to be good! Please believe me!"

"It was gonna be my first time too, and we could have learned together!"

"I don't know what to say Jules.

Im sorry" he said very simply and sadly.

"I just.... Im sorry too because i cant forgive you. Actually I'm not sorry because you broke my freakin' heart!! Why Braxton? Because i said no? Because i wanted to wait and see if you still loved me a year from now? Is that so bad? I guess not because i was right! We were not even a year into our relationship and you have already cheated on me! Am i really that unattractive?"

"No jules! Im sorry! Please forgive me!"

"Just leave!!!" He didn't move but a couple of steps so i continued to rage.

"Get off my freakin' porch!!!" He started walking slowly but i was too wound up to continue. I was afraid that i would do something stupid if i continued. Why should i even care though.

He stopped next to me so that our shoulders were almost touching. Then he turned his head to me.

"Jules, i know I'm stupid and I'm not asking for forgiveness because you deserve better than me, but i just want you to know that i love you and i will never forgive myself for ruining my life and yours."

I slumped my shoulders and drifted off into thought. What did he mean by that? If he didn't want to ruin both of our lives, then why did he give it up for a quick pleasure? I turned to him immediately without words. My mouth dropped open and i stared at him. Right before he turned back around to leave i spoke.

"I guess you should have thought about that because my life was already ruined. You just destroyed my reason to keep living it."

I started running before he could respond. I entered my house locked the door and fell to the floor. After a couple minutes of writing, i got up and searched my house for my dad. Practical. He was still at work. I ran to my room and cried my eyes out.

~The next morning~

I woke up to silence in an empty house. No dad. No mom. No brother. Life sucks. And to add to the misery, today is my first day back to school from spring break. Maybe i should just skip. I already probably have to take summer school because of all the days i missed during Bo's accident. I guess id kinda like to see everyone though. I don't have the energy to plan a fun skipping day though. Ill just go. For the first time in forever, i put on kind of nice clothes and stuck my phone in my back pocket. I then walked down the sidewalks full of bus kids. As i approach the school building after a long ride on the crowded, stinky bus, i see my friends standing by the front door laughing, and chatting. Everyone is there except for Braxton. This brings my nerves and heart at ease. I wouldn't have to deal with his bull crap. As i neared them, they saw me and began to wave. I just faked a smile, and i guess they could notice because they immediately began playing twenty questions. I told them of last night's occurrence, and all too soon we had to go to class.

"Guys?" I asked kind of shyly.

"Yeah?" They all turned in there seats and repeated one after the other.

"Um... Wheres Braxton?"

"He's uh.... I don't know!" Screamed Steven. The others nodded in agreement.

"Text him." Said Steven.

I wasn't too fond of this idea but after a bunch of convincing i decided to just check my phone. Not text. Just check. When i slowly unlocked the screen, i saw a new message. It was from....guess who?....Braxton.

(Text)

Jules,

I know i messed up big, and i can never forgive myself for breaking you! I hope you heal, and get over what i did! I really do! Just please know jules, that i love you and i am so terribly sorry for making the worst mistake of my life! You wont ever see me again. Goodbye jules, suicide awaits.

~~~ From the idiot who broke the most beautiful girl in the world.

(Text over)

Emotions flashed through me. One of them was love and loss. I immediately stood to my feet and tried to escape the classroom. But to my luck, Mrs. Bealsly entered the class right as i reached the door.

"Where do you think you are going?" She scolded.

"To save a life!" I yelled trying to dodge her.

I could hear my friends gasp behind me but i couldn't look. I had to focus all of my attention on saving the love of my life because no matter how many mistakes he makes, i will always love him.

"Walk strait on down to the principles office for trying to cut class young lady!" She said with a signature glare.

"Ok." I said faking disappointment.

As soon as i left the room, i bolted strait out of the building and to my street. I could tell it was taking me way to long but my fear was helping with my speed. I was running in peoples yards instead of the sidewalk because it saved more time and distance. By the time i reached his house, i was soaked from sprinklers and had muddy shoes. I quickly entered the house that consisted of only Braxton and aimed strait for his bedroom. It was locked. I began banging and banging but all i was greeted with was silence. I ran to the bathroom where i grabbed a stool and dragged it to the front of his door. I knew they kept the key on top of the door frame. I struggled to reach it until it slowly fell to the floor. I climbed down and kicked the stool to the side with speed. I quickly turned the key with sweaty palms and it fell from my hands. I tried again and pushed the door open with success. Then i saw him. Braxton.