Ice cream

TIMELINE - 6:30 pm

Sakura was standing with 2 potato chip bags in her hand in the kitchen as she heads to go sit in her living room's couch , she finds it very comfortable and always lays on the couch whilst she enjoys the salty goodness , whenever she was upset ...

As she opened the bag and started eating she got the flashbacks of what happened earlier in the college that made her upset ...digging her hand in the bag ...she closed her eyes and layed her head back as she chew , her lower lip and jaw shivering as she was controlling her best not to cry ..

FLASHBACK

BAKING CLASS

sakura took out the tray that had blueberries muffins she baked , as her professor was telling her the trick to take a toothpick and poke that in the muffin and take that out , to check if the muffin's ready to eat or not ...

She did as she was advised and noticed that her muffins were done , she took them out and tasted one of them ... she took a bite and realised that it was a little too sweet ...maybe she out more sugar than it needed ..she was in her thoughts as she heard a voice ..

Girl 1 - look at that fatso min eating all that !
Girl 2 (whispered) - hey , can you please just be a little quiet, what if she hears?
Girl 1 - I don't care if she does , actually its good for her if she does , Atleast for once she will realise that she needs to lose that weight!
Girl 2- and why do you care if she doesn't! Let the girl eat ....it's none of your business...
Girl 1 - just because you are scared of her brother, you doesn't wanna accept it...but she is a fatso ...
Girl 2 - i ..i am not scared of her brother ...its just rude to say so ...
Girl 1 - you clearly are ...now focus on your muffins...i can sense they are gonna burn if you don't take them out right now ..
Girl 2- ohh nooo ....

Sakura heard all of this , she was so hurt at the moment she heard those mean girls bitching about her being a little overweight ...she left the college as soon as possible as

FLASHBACK ENDS

As she wiped her own tears ...she noticed the bell rang and one of the maids ran to open the door of the mansion .

She was still eating her chips when she noticed her borther came back from work and guess whattttt?? He's accompanied by someone..and it's none other than Sakura's big fat crush PARK JIMIN !!!!

As yoongi and jimin entered, jimin went to the restroom to get rid of the pee he's been holding on to and that gave sakura a moment to get back to looking less of a mess....

She practically jumped off the couch and ran to hug his brother ...

S - yoongi oppaaaaaaa ....
Yg - heyyyy princess ...

Yoongi engulfed her into the hug and kissed the top of her head ...sakura looked at yoongi and yoongi straight away noticed her red nose and cheeks , he knew she cried and that made his blood boil !

Yg - min sakura ! Have you been crying again !? Who hurt you ? Just tell me the name !! Huh ??

S- it's nothing oppa ...im fine ..something got into my eyes ...( still sobbing)

Yg - don't you lie to me ...i know when you're upset , i saw the chip bags on the couch !!

As yoongi was about to inquiry he saw jimin came back from the restroom ,he thought he'd ask her later ,jimin straight away came to greet sakura !