Find her

Time (5:00pm)

Next day ( jimin called ashley already)

After the conversation,jimin was back to the office where yoongi was waiting for him impatiently .

Yoongi- so what did she say ?

Jimin - she won't back off ! She wants me to marry her and leave sakura or else she will tell the media that i cheated on sakura with her (low headed)

Yoongi - GREAT PARK JIMIN  !

Yoongi's blood was boiling in anger , he took a puff of his cigar as he grabbed a gun from his desk drawer and passed by jimin to leave the office room .

Yoongi - fuck that slut ,leave it to me ill finish that bitch ...

Jimin - hyung ...she's pregnant...

Yoongi - so what ...you'd hurt my baby sister over that whore ?

Jimin -no ..hyung ...i just want to think about everything...can we Atleast talk to the guys and see if we can do something else than killing her ? God ...I don't wanna hurt sakura ...she doesn't deserve this !

Yoongi - id rather kill that menace ,I don't know about you but sakura's happiness is my topmost priority right now ..

Jimin - hyung , i want to stop ashley too but you need to understand that "whore" is carrying my baby ! I can't let you just kill her ..please ...

Yoongi - Aee-

Yoongi was about to scream his lungs off when yoongi's phone started ringing, jimin looked at him with a frown , yoongi looked at the screen and answered the call .

Mrs.min- Yoon..yoongi.. ?

Yoongi - eomma ?

Mrs.min - yoongiyaaa ...*sob*

Yoongi- eomma what happened??

Mrs .min - saku ..sakuraaa....

Yoongi - sakura whattt!??? Eomma what's happening! Im starting to freak out now

Mrs. Min - yoongiya ...sakura is still not back from her college..

Yoongi - WHAT ??
( jimin looked at him with slightly wider eyes ,he was still trying to figure out what was happening )

Mrs.min - yoongi ...she's not picking up the call , nor the driver neither the security guard with her ...please do something..find her out ...

Yoongi - don't worry eomma .I'll go find her and ill call you as soon as i get her ..don't cry eomma ...

(Yoongi's whole face was red , he is definitely the cruelest mafia out there but when it comes to family , his heart breaks into millions of pieces ..he just can't see them sad ..when his family is included...yoongi was gonna do some serious damage...he could just kill anyone ! ANYONE ! )

Call ends
____________________________________

Yoongi whispered sakura ..

Jimin - hyung ...?

Yoongi - jimin get your act together and come with me , inform tae and the guys that we need to find sakura right now ! She's missing!

Jimin - WHATTTT?? Where could she possibly go !?

Yoongi - we'll find out everything ...on our way to her college!  ( quickly grabbed his car keys )

Jimin - kayy! (Followed him out of the office room)

Jimin was feeling alot of things together right now ...

Time :6:00 pm

Jimin and yoongi left the office and straight away drove to her college,Jimin's hands shivered ...he started calling tae and told him to get the guys and few men to search for sakura !