Soulmate 🔞

The next morning!

Jimin flutters his eyes open ,and the first thing he noticed was how close his face was to sakura's.he leaned towards her and removing the hairs from her face , he tucks them behind her ear and kissed her forhead.....he just keeps staring at her ...he just couldn't get enough of how beautiful she is ...how lucky he is ...

Her small button nose ,her pouty lips ....her chubby cheeks that were pressed against the pillow that made a cute pout ...he remembered how similar she looked when she was just a 3-4 year baby and jimin was 7 when he first met her ...it's was still surprising how he remembered her sitting on the lawn floor with her stitch plushy ...

Jimin felt like the luckiest in the moment ...

Sakura squirmed a little and opens her eyes to realise how close she was to jimin , she grabs the duvet and covers her face ..jimin chuckled at her .

Jimin - yah !!
Sakura - don't come closer...i look bad in the morning..
Jimin - wae ? Who said that huh?
Sakura - i know that chim !! Just stay back ...
Jimin - shut up ...you're the cutest .
Sakura - it'll only take a minute...let me brush my teeth and I'll be back!
Jimin - just feel comfortable sakura ..I'll take you to the bathroom...you might not be able to walk baby ..

Sakura backed off to get off the bed and wore the hoodie by the headboard of the bed that she threw there last night ...as she stands she straight away fell off , she felt like her legs turned into jelly !

Jimin : fuckkk! Sakura
Sakura - chim-aeee chimmmyy
Jimin - be quiet baby ..I'll carry you to the loo !
Sakura - fine ! ( rolled her eyes)

Jimin chuckled and took her to the restroom as he puts her down still holding her by the waist...sakura looked up at him and jimin just couldn't think of anything but to kiss her ....as jimin pressed himself on her ..there lips touched and all the flashback from last night came rushing back to them ...

Jimin continued the kiss and sakura felt butterflies...as Jimin's hand was on her back holding her tight so they're chests touch , his other hand softly travelling towards the hem of her hoodie , he removed her hoodie and kept staring at her flawless milky body , sakura turned around to hide her shy face that must have turned red by now ...

Jimin removed his boxers so that they're both naked and on a equal platform, for sakura's comfort,he turned off the lights so there's only a bit of sunlight peeping inside through the closed window...

Jimin grabbed her by her softly and turned her around to face her ....he was taking little steps with her to the shower, he twisted the knob and pinned her to the wall , in a minute they were both all wet and jimin again kissed her passionately, slightly chocking her , that made sakura gasp a little but she moaned too ...jimin knew this would turn her on as sakura's hand were on his back ...

Sakura pulled him towards her that made his almost hard bulge poke at her stomach...she had goosebumps all over her body ...they were so lost into each other

Jimin scooped her thighs and made her jump up to wrap her legs around his torso ,he kissed her all over her jaw ,her neck and on her collarbone..

He made dark , purple and red spots there by sucking and nibbling on her soft skin . Sakura was moaning...jimin was more turned on by sakura's soft pants and moans

Jimin's hand supporting her and the other towards her left boob , he was teasing her by sucking around the nipple ... 'AH FUCK' left sakura's mouth as jimin bites and sucks on her nipple , he then swirled his tongue over the nipple so it's doesn't hurt her anymore .

He then started fingering her, rubbing her clit that made her moan crazily , he was glad that yoongi wasn't at home as sakura was moaning too loud now and they were not supposed to have sex as restricted by yoongi