My Comfort

Timeline ( after a week)

Sakura was in her room ...thinking upon everything

After what happened last week ,her parent's were pretty mad at yoongi and jimin , they had one job ! To protect sakura ! And they failed ..not properly but still she was in danger ..she could've died

As of now sakura was still trying to forget everything and accept what had happened....but it still hurted her that ashley had to die .she felt bad for the unborn child! It wasn't the child's fault...but his parent's that he/she couldn't get the chance to live !

Sakura was still recovering from the fear of losing everything she loved ! Her love jimin , her brother and the boys!

Knock ! Knock ! Knock !

Sakura ?? ( a sudden voice interrupted her thoughts)

Yoongi called her standing near the door of her room as he puts his phone back in his pocket !

Sakura - oh oppa ...come in  ...

Yoongi - you look a little lost ...is everything okay princess ?

Sakura - i don't know ...maybe ...I'm fine oppa ...its just that I can't believe what happened ,it all feels like a bad dream ...

Yoongi - don't have a hard time ...its not your fault it happened, it's no one's fault actually...and the ones responsible for the deeds are already gone so just take the burden off of yourself princess ...

Sakura - i know oppa ..but you know me ...its gonna take alot of time for me to heal from this ...it's like a trauma for me ...i never knew I'd feel this bad on watching someone die infront of me ...even if the same person wanted me dead !

Yoongi - oh ..my little princess...i never want you to have a trauma ...i wish you didn't have to go through this phase ...but just remember one thing... "if you can't control something ,stop blaming yourself"

Sakura : mhmm ...I'll be better ...thank you oppa ...just for being there ...you risked it all for me ...I'm grateful to have a big brother like you oppa ...

- even after eomma appa were so mad at you ...you didn't let them scold me or jimin ..im lucky to have you oppa ...

Yoongi : anything for you ...you're always gonna be my baby...I'll die for you if i have to ...no big deal

Sakura : oppa ...(she whispered as her vision got blurry as tears left her eyes )

Yoongi : saranghe ...

Yoongi engulfing sakura in a hug as sakura muffled a 'saranghe oppa' ....and there she cried her heart out ..yoongi kept caressing her head to calm her down and comfort her...

It was breaking his heart to see her like this ,so fragile , innocent,sensitive and crying like a baby ....because she cares alot ...

Yoongi- now now....get up ...get ready and I'll take you out somewhere...okay ?