We're together !

Timeline ( after 3 days of sakura's birthday)

Sakura had been very busy with her exams and jimin was busy with his work and meetings...both of them were missing each other like crazy .

Later that evening when jimin got done with all his work stuff he called sakura but she didn't pick , as he was about to dial again he saw a notification!

Jimin's pov 📞

Sakura🌸- hey chim! Can't talk right now, in a class

Sakura 🌸- anything important?

Me - umm ...no nothing was just missing you..actually wanted to talk to you about something...but its okay . Call me after class though!

Sakura 🌸- umm if it's urgent you can call but after 9 please...or i will call ya , ly 💕

Me- okay ...ill wait and i love you too : )

_________

Jimin looked at the screen with a small smile and then got back to his place , he was standing at the back of min mansion and just staring at the window with her favourite snacks to surprise her but she was busy so he decided not to disturb her .

He didn't directly come from the front door as he wanted to talk to her secretly without letting anyone know ..the thing he wants to tell her was a little personal..but as sakura was busy so he decided to go back home

Time :10 pm

Sakura was done with all her preparations for the last exam she had next day , she got up to wash her face , as she splashed her face she suddenly remembered she still didn't text or call jimin !

Sakura - fuckkk nooo ...shitttt ...I totally forgot to call him

Sakura tried to call him but he didn't pick her calls , didn't read the texts she dropped ,sakura went to yoongi's room when she saw her mother in the hallway, her mother told her that yoongi left somewhere just 1/2 an hour ago ...

Sakura sighed and thought she will wait for yoongi and jimin in the living hall downstairs, she took her phone and a blanket with her and cozied up there ...

She tried her best to stay awake and wait for them but she slept as she was extremely tired with all the hard work and continuous practice

___________________________________
Same night ( park mansion)

Jimin called yoongi and asked him if he can come at his place today ...he wanted to tell yoongi something...

Yoongi - WTF JIM ! How THE FUCK is the possible?

Jimin was sitting across yoongi with his head down as he told yoongi everything going on and basically the reason why he wanted to talk to sakura so urgently! But now that the thing is , if media gets to know then the whole world is gonna knew too !

Jimin - hyung ...I don't know ...maybe she did this because she wants something from me ...someth precious

Yoongi - call taehyung and kim team ! We need to get this shit sorted

Jimin called everyone and gathered them at his home office to discuss the issue !

Time : 11 pm